Hello everyone I'm Jervis I wan to say nothing

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

  Sure, here is a story I wrote: The year is 2042. The world is a very different place than it was just a few decades ago. Climate change has caused widespread devastation, and many major cities have been abandoned. The global economy has collapsed, and there is widespread poverty and hunger. In this new world, a new kind of hero has emerged: the scavenger. Scavengers are people who travel from place to place, searching for anything of value that can be traded or sold. They are often seen as dangerous and unpredictable, but they are also essential to the survival of those who live in the ruins of the old world. One such scavenger is a young woman named Anya. Anya is tough and resourceful, and she has learned to survive in a world that is often hostile to those who are not strong enough. She has also learned to trust her instincts, and she knows that sometimes the only way to survive is to be willing to take risks. One day, Anya is scavenging in an abandoned warehouse when she finds a s

40 Night | Drama Story | Faith | English 2020

 Prepare the way of the Lord, forthe Kingdom of God is near. Repent, for the Kingdom ofHeaven is near. [ Water splashes ] [ Laughs ] Repent, for the Kingdom ofHeaven is near. Come. Who's next? Prepare the way of the Lord. [ Water splashes ] You are my beloved Son. In you, I am well-pleased. [ Bird chirps ] I've beheld the Spirit,descending as a dovefrom Heaven. I have seen... I have beheld, as have all ofyou, that this isthe Son of God! Has He finally come? Behold the Lamb of God who willtake away the sin of the world! The Messiah! You should've baptized me. It is as it should be. You shall increase, as Ishall decrease. Am I a lamb to the slaughter? You are as Isaac was. I will build upon your work. You are among one of thegreatest ever born on Earth, but less than the least inthe Kingdom of God. Will God cleanse the Earth as Hedid in the days of Noah? Not until I havegathered my flock. He will provide a way. And you? I am in the Father, theFather is in me. Come. Let us eat and drink onthis glorious day. You ask if I amreally the Messiah. You all heard the voiceof God today. I invite you to comeand join with me. Take my yoke upon you andlearn from me, for I am gentle and lowly inheart, and I will giverest to your souls, for my yoke is easy andmy burden light. [ Thunder crashes, wind blows ] You cannot make them love you. No! Father, why? The storm's in thewilderness tonight. Yes. Everything is as you requested. He is everything and morethan what you said. -Something waits on him. -What? Let us return. Good rest? [ Sighs ] I slept well. [ Sighs ] What sits upon the tipof your tongue? You saw him last night, waiting? He waits for us all. He waits until we are weak. I've seen him before. Hetempted me with truth. Some people would rather befed lies than truth. What did he reveal to you? What will happen to me if Icontinue my path. You are not afraid? I fear the name of Our Lord overthe hand of any man. Wise. Very wise. His appearance is not by chance,is it? No. It is I who mustconfront him. We can do this together. I must do it alone. I will purify myself for 40nights, and thisshall be my last. Only the Spirit willnourish me after this. The disciples are ready tofollow you now. -What shall I tell them?-To wait. I'll return when it's time. God be with you. He is within me. Watch over the faithfuluntil I return. Shall I gather some suppliesfor your travel? I have everything I need.And more. Where does he go? To overcome what we cannot. Should he go alone? He goes where wecannot yet follow. Come. Let us pray for him. My Father in Heaven,sacred is Your name. Your Kingdom come, Your will bedone on Earth as itis in Heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts as we alsohave forgiven our debtors. Lead us not into temptation butdeliver us from the evil one. Yahweh. <i>Yahweh.</i> <i>Yahweh.</i> <i>Yah...</i> I've disappointed you. You must understand. Did you not know that I must beat my Father's house? Yeshua. I was at the temple. Everyone was looking for you. Wewere worried about you. I was doing my Father's work. Thought you would understand. Three days we looked for you.Three days we thoughtwe'd lost you. Your mother was besideherself with grief. She was sure that somethingtragic had befallen you. I was being watched. I'm always being watched. Nothing would have beenallowed to happen to me. I know you are chosen by God. I know that you arewatched from above. He watches us all. But I took the charge to watchover you as my own until my very last breath. I told myself that from thefirst time I lookedinto your eyes. You must respect yourmother and I. You must do as the Torah says. I'm sorry. I know you will have no Fatherother than our HeavenlyFather above, but here... you're my son. Promises of heavenly protection won't stop your mother and Ifrom worrying about you. I understand. There are those whowanna harm you, but I promise, no harm will cometo you as long as I live. I love you. And I you. [ Sighs ] Father, all these people withtheir expectations... All that I ask is that You letme do what is expected of me. I know that I'm right. Father, there is muchwicked in the world. There is also love. [ Sighs ] And right now I would surelylove some more of those figs that John had given me. But this hunger will pass. I will overcome theweakness of this body. Where would You have me go,Father? [ Grunts ] Lead me where You will. I will walk with You always. Peace be with you. Why are you following me? This is gonna make the journeyfar less interesting. I'm gonna seek shelter.Join me if you wish. [ Fire crackles ] I'm afraid to let you go. Ima, I have prepared for you.You will not want for anything. I am not afraid for me. I've been in silence for toolong. The time has come. A bit longer. Please stay. With Joseph gone, I soenjoy your company. My heart says to appease you, but the spirit within mesays I must obey. Perhaps the Lord would sendanother in your stay. You and Aba gave me the mostloving childhood. I was freed from anyexpectations, but now I must do what I wassent here to do. Where will you go? Judea, to visit my kinsman John. John challenges authority. That could bring harm to himand those around him. Truth and harm, they oftenwalk hand-in-hand. God is speaking to John inthat lonely place, and I must go to him. I know better than to try andchange your mind. Yes. You know I've always been alittle hard in the head. [ Chuckles ] [ Sighs ] Let us not talkof your leaving. Let us just enjoy one another. [ Fire crackles ] [ Wind blows ] [ Sighs ] I pray that they allopen their eyes, like a man awakeningfrom a deep sleep. I agree with your prayer,mostly. Stay out of my head. Something in there you'retrying to hide? A secret? I wondered how long beforeyou would join me. Most are not so eagerfor me to arrive. Why delay what mustcome to pass? I like your directness. Thirsty? It's cold. Though, moreimportantly, it's wet. No. I do enjoy water. One fine creation, if Ido say so myself. Why have you come? To talk, to meet you. Isthat not enough? Don't hold it against me if Idon't believe you. Say what you must. May I come closer? [ Grunts ] The fields, trees,mountains and the seas are all worth saving, perhaps. The grasses, beaches and thevast blue sky, I could see why. But these earthly men... [ Grunts ] You're entitled toyour thoughts. Your fire is cold, and yourbody looks worn. The ground has left me stiff. Days asleep on theground will do that. The chill of night will keep youup from a good sleep. You were there for thepassing of three nights. Or was it four nights? Iwatched you as you slept. It was no more than a night.Why do you lie? Your judgment's already fading. You need nourishment andless isolation. You're growing weak. The body is weak, but thespirit is strong. You need out of this harshworld. Surely youdeserve better. Take one of thesestones about you, make it your bread beforeyou're too weak. I will not. Your faith and spiritmay be strong, but your body growsweaker by the day. If you've said what you camehere to say, then go. Leave me in peace. Do you need to rest? Your legs look to bebetraying you. My well of strength runs deep. If you are the Son of God, thencommand this stone tobecome bread. Or have you become too weakto show your power? Many things I can live without,but bread would notbe one of them. Can you not travel in silence? I love bread with fruit. Honey spread upon the top isalso my favorite. But that said, I love breadwith goat cheese. It's especially good with breadthat's fresh from being baked. [ Sighs ] I think I love the smell ofbread as much as the taste. Of course, the smelldoesn't fill the belly. It only seems to make onefeel more hungry. Perhaps a flaw of creation. What do you think? It is written that man shall notlive by bread alone, but by every word that comesfrom the mouth of God. Mm. So good. So what's written about fish? I do love the taste of fish,don't you? I like my fish smokedand grilled. How do you like your fish? Actually, I like to eat all thatcomes from the sea: snails,clams... Do you enjoy those?So delicious! You deny these things that arebest in life, Jesus. Enjoy your faith. Mm. So good. You sure? [ Grunts ] [ Grunts ] Days have gone by without youhaving anything to eat. If not food, allow yourselfsomething to drink. I cannot. Why are you willingto suffer so? Bring it to yourmouth and drink. Joseph, drink a little. No. No. You are a stubborn man. Are you suffering? I'm accepting the suffering. Soon it will pass, as will I. Perhaps I can help you tostay a little longer. No. Last night I spokewith the angels. It is my time to join myforefathers who restwith Abraham. But we know the separationwill be but temporary. Take care of Ima. I'm so proud of you, the man you've become, thethings I know you will do. I will honor you always. [ Exhales ] [ Water dribbles ] Do not return! Youcannot tempt me! I will return to my Father'sKingdom, but not until I havesaved many others! Do you hear me? Do not return! [ Lamb bleats ] Hello, little one. [ Lamb bleats ] Oh! What are you doingway out here? Yes, you were lost, little one,weren't you? Where is your shepherd? Hm? Where do you want to go? Hm? Come on. This way? All right. Bless you for you kindness. I wish I could have providedmore. My rooms haveall been taken. No, you've been most generous.We give you ourheartfelt gratitude. What is his name? His name is Yeshua. Ah, the Lord's Salvation.A fine name. May it be so. We can pay you a sum. There is no need to pay. I'mjust pleased that I could help. God bless you. [ Baby cries ] [ Lamb bleats ] How are you today, little one? We need to give you a name. How about Moses? Perhaps you can deliver us bothfrom this isolation. Think so? [ Groans ] What do you say, Moses?[ Lamb bleats ] Will we find somethingfor you to drink? Come along. [ Grunts ] No, none for me. Maybe John had it right, isolate yourself in thewilderness, away fromdistractions, preach to those whoseek you out. To spread the word amongst menwill take more than words, it's gonna take actions,great sacrifice. Oh, don't you worry. We won'tbe sacrificing you. The Father desires mercy,not sacrifice. Are you thirsty, little one? Let's see if we can find youa watering hole. Come along. Whomever drinks of my waterwill never be thirsty. The water will become a springwelling up to everlasting life, to cleanse one from the sins ofthe dirt, the dirt ofthe sins of-- [ Mutters, indistinct ] Sometimes the words of the heartare hard to put onto the tongue. Come along. Where I go you will follow. Your spirit is my nourishment. Your word will quench my thirst. My faith will inspire them. Cannot thank you enoughfor your kindness. I shame you with my intrusion. Not at all. I am unclean. No, you bless and honor mewith your presence. I felt ill in the marketplace, my head sufferingfrom great pain, but it seems to have passed. You are in my house now. Cannot thank you enough. This is your house? My family's house. Your family... Will they not be displeasedwith my presence here? They should not be. They too were shown refuge whenthey most needed it. Here, please. [ Sobs ] Is the breadnot suitable? [ Sniffs ] No bread is suitable. [ Sobs ] I eat, but I do not taste. I live, I do not feel! I do not understand. What is taking yourlove of life? I used to see you by themarketplace selling your fruit. You were always a happy man. My wife and son passedwith illness. [ Sniffs ] In my grief, I failed totend the trees. The figs rotted. Ihave lost all. I have nothing. No. Your family now dwells inthe presence of God. [ Sniffs ] They would want you to live. They're gone. I havebeen left alone. You are not alone. None of us who dwell in thepresence of God are alone. Oh. -Please, eat. -Oh. [ Sniffs ] Peace be with you. Moses? [ Grunts ] Moses? [ Coughs ] Moses? Moses? Moses? He's gone. I've always loved lambroasted in fire. Both its head and legs alongwith its entrails. What have you done? Another of your flock gone? Why have you returned? You look frail and weak,oh Lamb of God. Why have you returned? I like it. No disciples about to impresswith your calm restraint. I like this anger in you, Jesus.It shows that you are human. You're braver than I to be born one of these weakflesh-and-blood creatures. That body that you wearrequires nourishment. Without food and without wateryou will not last. Not here. You lack faith. I've been told. And you've been weak fromthe very beginning. To live without sin is tonot live at all. This life... is justan illusion. I am powerful without allthe weaknesses that you've imposedupon yourself. I should hurt you. I should beat your body,crush your temple. You want to experience pain? Youwant to experience suffering? Come on, Benjamin. Come on,you can get him. Come on. Come on, Benjamin. Come on. You can get him. You okay? You! You wanna try? No. I am content here. Where's your mother?Your shadow? In the market. I do not wish to take partin your contest. You don't ever wish to takepart in anything, unless it's talkingat the temple. Trying to impress your elderswith your so-called wisdom? You think you're special?Do you? He is. He is my kinsman. I have no quarrel with you. Were you looking for someoneto give you a try? I was just-- I was tryingto give him a-- I see. My name is John. Again, he is my kinsman. If I hear any more threateningof Jesus, I will find you. You will deal with me.Believe my words. Come, Jesus. Let's return home. That was you. I've been watching you for along time, Jesus of Nazareth. I beheld you falling aslightning from the sky. I held you highestin my kingdom, but you let your pridesteal your humility, like a breath that steals theflame of a candle. You and your servantswere cast off. I see that you'restill in there. [ Coughs ] But by being born a man, you'vebirthed yourself into weakness. Have I? I would say yes. You will not win this contest. If you say so. But who am I to argue with theword of the Son of God? Take my hand. You do not command me. Will you take my hand? Why don't you just leave me? Does this form please you more? I can bring you so muchpleasure that men enjoy. That false form will notserve your purpose. Since when? Get on with your ways. Do you know where you are? The holy city. The temple. Like ants below us, laboringthrough their day. Why have you brought us here? You don't know? Are you sure you'rethe Son of God? You know that I am. Do I? Even John the Baptist, asclose as he was to God, never claimed to be the son. You believe this becauseyou were told this? I know this. -You know? -I know. Throw yourself downand prove it. No mere man could survive such afall save the Son of God. You brought me here for this? You refused to break your fast. You refused physical pleasure, ahuman favorite, I must admit. That would have been easier. [ Coughs ] I like this view. Do you? I see many that needto be saved. And I see many souls ripefor the taking. Why do you concern yourselfwith man? With souls? I could ask the same to you. This has nothing to do with man,does it? This has everything to do withyour vengeance towards God. To take something beautiful thatHe loves, destroy it. It's more complicated than that. Is it? Enough talk. Throw yourself down! Too much truth? I want a weak, delusionalprophet who thinks he'sthe Son of God to quit his false claims. I brought you here becauseyou're the liar. This is where I'm tobe offended, throw myself forth, to prove toyou that I am right. If you are what you say, He willcommand His angelsconcerning you. They will lift you upin their arms so that not a foot strikeson the stone below. Jump. Jump, I say. Prove who you are, Jesus. These lost sheep of yoursdeserve a sign. One act of wonder will surelyconvince all thatyou are worthy. No. Your claims are false, becauseyou would perish. You are not the Son of God. Because it is written, "Do nottest the Lord our God." And so I will not. You will not best me. I already did, the moment thatI chose to be born. And on this very hilltop yoursting will be silenced. Perhaps I shall throw youfrom here myself. Perhaps. But not today. [ Grunts ] Are you done? Not quite. I'm not the monster here, Jesus. [ Groans ] These men that you seek tosave are just that, with their never-ending gluttonyfor an entitled life, filled with selfish prideand slothful ways, forever lusting for whatthey can have now. And their greed, their greed... Never satisfied, alwayswanting more. They defile your every word withtheir filthy thoughts. God may have made them in Hisimage, but they are not like us. Not yet. But I will make a newcovenant with my people, and I will put my Torah in theirminds and write it upontheir hearts. You wanna learn about thehearts of men? You're about to. You will see how cruel andevil they can be. I merely tempt themfrom time to time to illustrate just how imperfecta creation they truly are. They are hungry for thespirit of truth. You fool! Undeserving beings who threwoff the cloak of God. They destroyed the Garden ofEden, and they will destroy you. And eventually... [ laughing ]they destroy themselves. But not before many are saved. Ah. So you do admit I'mpartially right. And you too will be destroyed. Perhaps my body, butnot my spirit. You speak of it so casually, but until you've had your fleshstripped and peeled fromaround your soul, hateful insultfilling your ears, you do not know the sufferingyou invite upon yourself. You wanna know how men treat oneanother given theslightest provoking? You will. You will see evil in thehearts of sheep. Vicious, vicious animals. God saw everything that He made,and behold, it was good. A lie. A lie! How can I be branded theteller of lies when the truth of the matter isplain for any eyes to see? Man is not good! God made an imperfect creationbecause he gave them a choice and that creationchose themselves, because if self-preservation issin, then sin is life. That is the great mystery,Jesus. They took choice overyour shepherding. You cannot make them love you. I could be the way totheir truth. [ Laughs ] I take great, great satisfactionin knowing that in the end, I will be right there. I will be looking in your eyes as those you wish to saveslaughter you in a cruel,sadistic way. Will I then see your gloriousgrace and majesticmercy in your eyes, or will you finally admit thatmankind was yourgreatest failure? I will die for their failure. Then you will getwhat you deserve. [ Grunts ] [ Groans ] God, grant me strength. [ Groans ] [ Sighs ] I would give them the glorythat You gave me, so that they may be one,as we are one. [ Groans ] So that they may be broughtto complete unity. Then the world will knowthat You sent me and You love them even asYou have loved me. This is where you wouldhave ended up had you not died alone inthe wilderness. I am not dead, and Iam never alone. You would have been placedin this situation by the lies and forked tonguesof those precious creations. You will be betrayedby your own. They know not what they do. You would have suffered 39lashes from a Roman scourge. Instead, on the 39th day,you will die. Not true. Oh, yes. Soon the vultures willpick at your body, but that is not allyou will suffer. I will bear the suffering. Your compassion will onlyimprison you, Jesus. Do you know what beingcrucified entails? I've seen Herod's stakes alongthe roadside my entire life. After they have torn apart theflesh that yourmother once bathed, they will pierce those giftedhands that once workedbeauty in wood. No more miracles willthey perform. They will bleed youlike an animal, simply because you do thegreatest respect of takingtoo long to die. Enough. Please. Leave. Too much truth? [ Sobs ] I don't know if you weep foryourself, them or the factthat you were wrong to place your love in theseviolent, sinful beings. I will not change my path. Your only path is to rot inthe wilderness. Father, am I wrong? Are we wrong? [ Groans ] Did he show me what is to come? Mother! Joseph... Is this all in vain? I've seen love in the meek, inthose who suffer. [ Grunts, groans ] Does one only humble themself intimes of desperate need? Why is this the way? Why is this the way?! [ Groans ] Why? Father, no. No! No! [ Screams ] No! No! Father, why? Why? What a nice surprise. What are you working on? What am I not working on? Right now I'm working on atable for Isaac. -The man who sells almonds?-Yes. And I think he's gonnapay us in almonds. -That's not a bad thing. -No. Just have so many tasksgoing all at once. Are you well? My health is fine. But how is your head and heart? I don't understand. -I worry about you. -Of courseyou do. You're my mother. Listen, I'm fine. All right?I've just had a lot goingon all at once. I'm trying to catch up. It's so good to see you workingwith all his tools. -Yes. -Doing his trade. I'm not half the carpenter hewas. I'm not sure Iever will be. You're learning it well. Joseph wa-- Joseph isso proud of you. I miss him. His counsel wasalways very helpful. And mine is not? You know that's not what Imeant. I cherish yourcounsel greatly. Hm. Flattery. Truth. -Are you content? -Am I content?Am I well? What is with all thesequestions, Mother? Your smiles have become rare,your laughter less. It's just that... I couldbe happy here. Living simple, working in theshop, fixing things forour neighbors. If that brings you joy,you should. You know that's not why Iwas sent here. Your kinsman John has taken topreaching the way ofthe one God. Perhaps things are betterleft in his hands. God has given John courage, butJohn invokes fear in people. God's love is supposed to belike a warm dwelling ona cold night, an oil lamp inside thatbeckons us to enter. Many misunderstandthe true Word. You do not think others will dothe same with your own words? My words may cause debateand conversation, but it's not about the words,it's about the action. Do you understand, Mother? You must soon go. Theworld needs you. You knew this day would come. I have so loved all of the daysyou've shared with us. It would be selfish of me tokeep such a treasuredgift all to myself. You must do what we allknow is right. They won't all accept me. That is to be expected. They may do things to me,hurtful things. Whatever happens, you mustallow it to pass. I will not interferewith God's will. <i>God's will. God's will. God's</i><i>will. God's will.</i> Do not die. Not yet, anyway. These are really good. I'd offer you one, but I alreadyknow your pride wouldnot allow you. My faith, not my pride. So you say. Why have you returned? Perhaps to watch you die. If I die, there is nolife for them. Who will know? They will say he took baptism, wandered to the wilderness,never to be seen again. [ Breathes heavily ] Another wasted prophet. On to the next chapter of life! I am the way to life,everlasting life. You set a poor example. You lookdowntrodden and broken. If you really wanted toexperience life here, you shouldn't have put so manyrestrictions on yourself. Taste life! -I have come here with apurpose. -Oh, yes. There must always be somegrand purpose. [ Groans ] -Should I help you? -I am able. You aren't looking able. Have you come to insult me? I speak the truth, yet I'mstill accused of lies. Please, leave me. [ Coughs ] You cannot escape me. Iwas sent here. You came to me. This is mykingdom, not yours. You cannot deceive me. I willnot test my Lord. You have failed. [ Coughs ] Enough games. Take my hand. Let me proposesomething to you. You are prepared to sufferfor your cause. I find that noble, but itdoesn't have to be so. Take my hand. If you refuse my offer, I willleave you to your own road. [ Groans ] I have to recognize thebeauty of the creation. Are you capable of that? What makes you think meso incapable? I see perfection, with theexception of man, and he was created in theimage of the Lord. By this conclusion, the LordHimself is imperfect and Hisjudgment flawed. And there's the tongue that gotyou cast out of theHeavenly Kingdom. [ Laughs ] So it is. I see what I see.What do you see? I see a vast world where eventhe rocks proclaim His glory, a wonder to behold. Yes. A wonder to be destroyed, shouldman be left to his own will. A will that yourevealed to them. No. I pointed out a flaw, and it wasallowed to happen. He allowed it to happen. Nowthey run their own course. How it ends is God's doing. Look to the vastkingdoms of man: Rome, Egypt, Greece,Persia and beyond. All that glory built by man, butstill they don't give gloryto their Creator. None of these kingdoms are asglorious as the Houseof our Lord. Mm-hm. I will not argue that. Generals, princes, kings andqueens have laid claimto this beauty. Few, if any, have good roomin their hearts. Why don't you announce andreveal to them thefullness of your power? Your way may be quicker, but itwill not last as long. These beings, they do notworry about souls. They are worried aboutlost possessions: land, gold, temples, treasures. That's what concerns them, noteverlasting life. [ Chuckles ] Well, maybethe Egyptians. I seek to change this. They will never give uptheir earthly glory. Think what unity youcould bring to all. King of Kings! [ Cheering, chanting] Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Do you not see how you could setthings as they should be? Play their vices, and they'reeasily controlled. You were given free will to makechoices of your own. Do you really think that theLord, your Father, wishesto see you suffer? You must participate intheir carnal kingdom if you wish to bringthem to heel. They worship me because I givethem what they truly want. Yours for a season. You wish them to worship you? Only God is to be worshipped. I give you all of this, andyet you refuse. Am I not showing you kindness,like a father? Father of lies! Take this gift and bring yourkingdom to Earth. Away from me, Satan! It is written, "To worship theLord your God, serve only Him." I had hoped, since you wereliving as a man, that you could see that myway is the only way. These beings will never worshipwhat they cannot see. The tale of an awaiting kingdomin Heaven will never weigh more than accumulating akingdom on Earth. They feed on sin. They are sin. I will provide the wayto salvation. Then whom will you save? All who call upon my nameand accept my yoke. No, no, no! You will die in the wildernessand be forgotten by God! So with that, Jesus of Nazareth,I will leave you to die. [ Groaning ] No! No! Father! Save me! I won't go yet! Ihave much to do! Father! No! Father... [ Groans ] [ Breathes heavily, groans ] Father, I am ready! [ Groans ] Reveal yourself, Morningstar. Doing the Lord's work again? I see you've been brought intothese earthly affairs. How do you feel about that? It does not matter what I feel.You will leave Jesus at peace. I've done Jesus no harm, mostly. That will come later, by others'hands. You whisper poisoninto their ears. They're wicked withor without me. I know the hearts of these menfar better than you, having been banished here. This is below you. Why doyou pretend to care? I do care, about loyalty. It was I who brought the newsof Jesus' coming, and it was I who brought thenews of John theBaptist before him. [ Chuckles ] A messenger. And poor John the Baptist. A man of great conviction. It was that conviction thatled to his downfall. One Baptist's head on a platter. Humorous, how women desiresuch peculiar gifts and the men like Herod, whocan never say no. If it were up to me, I would'venot only banished youfrom the Kingdom, I would'veextinguished your flame. Well, luckily for me, you didn'tget to make that choice. Our Almighty God in His vast andnever-ending wisdom put me here instead. Do you second-guessHis judgment? I surely do not. It sounded like you were. Don't play your games with me. You've come to nourishJesus back to health. Oh, how cruel. If you love him, let him die. Let him be released from hisbody and sent home. He's not cut out for this. At least John the Baptist wasunaware of what was ahead. [ Chuckles ] "A head." Bad jest. Jesus knows what awaits him. His choice. You agree. His choice. I see. You see what? In you? Duty, to a flaw. And a willingness to please. What do you see in me? A shadow of chaos. I like that. Embrace your chaos, but know that we are the lawthat puts the universe in order. But the Creator allowed one actof chaos: free will. The law is not for all, Gabriel. And those will be yourfollowers, as they follow youinto the lake of fire. Now, depart and leave the Son ofGod to do His will. Or what? Others may fear you, but trustme when I say I do not. You are not Michael. Be careful. True strength comes fromobedience and unity inserving the Lord. Those are traits you do notpossess, and thatmakes you weak. I assure you I'm not weak,nor do I fear you. Jesus is but flesh and blood, but he is also the fountainof the Holy Spirit, and upon his death it will flowlike a raging river, and that you will fear. I thirst. [ Coughs ] [ Groans ] Time to go. I cannot. I must let this pass, so thatsalvation is possible. You have much to do before youlive these moments. Come with me. [ Grunts ] I do not understand. The devil has put your mindhere, but your body dies inthe wilderness. Come with me. The wilderness... Is this my fate? Will they dothese things to me? You do not need me to provideanswers you already know. You must bring the truth. Are you ready? [ Groans ] This will not end in death. Know that it's God's will thatHis son be glorified. I have much to do. Yes, you do. But I am ready. Truly ready. Your faith in God is proven.Your fast is over. Regain your strength and return. Glorious! Rest, my Lord. Rest in peace, as you once did. I want all that come to me tofeel the love that comesfrom being reborn. The star has brought us here. [ Baby cries ] The King of Kings has arrived. This gift I bring inappreciation for He thathas been born. How did we get here? Your past willnourish your future. Your childhood has givenyou all the tools. Will you eat with me? You need to build back yourbody's strength. I don't require such means. Mm. Mm. That tool is like the word. I'll become thecarpenter of men, and I will work the wood untilthe beauty within is revealed. -How do you fare? -Better. The pangs of hunger nolonger tear at my body. My throat is no longer dry. The pain that I feel is in myheart, the pain of allthose in need, lost children in the darknesswithout a light to guide them. That soon will change. I'm at peace with what musthappen. I am no longer afraid. Indeed. Welcome back. [ Groans ] You look well. And I have you tothank for that. I was doing as I was instructed. You don't think mankindis worth saving? The Lord's Torah has beenestablished since the beginning. Why give laws and commandmentsif they're not to be followed? Why excuse those whochoose to disobey? Why suffer for those if theycannot overcome temptation? While they fall to their kneesand weep for forgiveness only to rise and do it again. I've seen the same sinscommitted and repeatedsince the beginning. Perhaps you will not understandit until you are born andlive as a man. We do not need to suffer beingearthly since you chose todo that for us. I don't wish to thirst, hunger,suffer. I don't need such an experience.I am filled enoughserving the Lord. And so it will be for thosethat are saved, and their salvation shall comethrough my sacrifice. Lord, why is this needed? I will not just speak of mylove, I will show my love. Thank you. I stand in Your watchtower. I feel Your grace. You know, we could returnto the Kingdom and plead the Fatherfor another way. Have you everquestioned the Father? No. Would you sacrifice yourself to provide a path tosalvation for others? If ordered to do so. That is not sacrifice,that is duty. Perhaps if I were born a man, Iwould think differently. I don't know if I could obey,being born finite... being exposed to fear. Finding the courage to followGod in spite of the fear, that is the path to salvation. Believe in the Father and I, andyou will never walk alone. I will see you again when youare seated at the righthand of the Father, and I will not sound the shofaruntil you return inall your glory. [ Trumpet sounds ] [ Lamb bleats ] Moses! Come here! Oh, I've missed you. You've been sent back to me. Let's get you home. [ Lamb bleats ] [ Sheep bleats ] [ Lamb bleats ] You're home, Moses. Now, don't you stray fromyour shepherd again. [ Sheep bleats, lamb bleats ] That little one was lost,but now he's found. I feared him dead. I don'tknow why he left. I'm a good shepherd. As the Lord knows. The Lord? Well, the sheep know the soundof my voice and follow, except this little one. Do you know the soundof His voice? The Lord? I know His laws on my heart. And would you lay down yourlife for your sheep? Uh, yes. I would. Who are you? I am the one shepherd, and therewill be but one flock. And I will lay down my lifeand take it up again. And that is why the Father lovesme, and He will love allwho follow me, for I will returnthe lost sheep. Are you Jesus of Nazareth,born in Bethlehem? I am. The Messiah! My father came to see youall those years ago. The angel spoke to them, andthey followed the signsin the heavens. Please stand, child. For many years now, everyone has waited for yourthrone to be established. The kingdom that I willestablish will not be of men, but of children like you. Bless you, Messiah. No, bless you, child. Now, go tend to your flock.Peace be with you. [ Birds chirping ] Jesus! Morning. We were concerned. -I mean, we have faith,but-- -I understand. Where is my kinsman John? They have taken him. Who? By order of Herod. Where have they taken him? To Jerusalem. He waits in prison. His love and faith in God shouldbe an example to all of you. They will execute him. The people will follow you. Wecan rise up against Herod. That is not the way. I am the way to truth andeverlasting life. And I will lay myself down asan offering for sin. And the Kingdom awaits for allthose that believe. Do you wish to believe? Do you? Do you? Do you? Repent, for the Kingdom ofHeaven is at hand. Love one another. Love me. Love Him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Horror Stories || Room Number 223 Scary Stories in English

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

Story Of Article village 375 Movie