Hello everyone I'm Jervis I wan to say nothing

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

  Sure, here is a story I wrote: The year is 2042. The world is a very different place than it was just a few decades ago. Climate change has caused widespread devastation, and many major cities have been abandoned. The global economy has collapsed, and there is widespread poverty and hunger. In this new world, a new kind of hero has emerged: the scavenger. Scavengers are people who travel from place to place, searching for anything of value that can be traded or sold. They are often seen as dangerous and unpredictable, but they are also essential to the survival of those who live in the ruins of the old world. One such scavenger is a young woman named Anya. Anya is tough and resourceful, and she has learned to survive in a world that is often hostile to those who are not strong enough. She has also learned to trust her instincts, and she knows that sometimes the only way to survive is to be willing to take risks. One day, Anya is scavenging in an abandoned warehouse when she finds a s

Happy Diwali HAR Ghar Ki story

 I love it! I love it! I've lit such a big cracker.Can you? Try it. You can't! I love it! Last year, I lit an incense.This time, I've lit this sparkler. Next year,I'll light big crackers. I've progressed ascompared to last year. God! God! Boom! - No! Jashu. It's afire! Jashu. Boom! Jashu. Is everything fine? Who's playing fool, man? Boom! Who's playing fool, man? Boom! It's afire! Hey, you! Have you gone crazy? Throw it away. It'll blast. You fool! It'll blast. Why are you approaching me? Get away! I'll sue you. Don't come after me.I'll sue you. Brother, please. Please don't do it. I'm scared! Please don't do it. Keep quiet. Will you keep quiet for a while? The cracker has extinguished.I was coming to give it to you. You fool! You idiot! You moron! Come on, light it. Let me light it. On the first day, I'll light... ...these small crackers.Everyone will think... ...that I don't have crackers. Everyone will finishtheir big crackers. Then I'll light big crackersin front of those guys. These crackers are for day two. Ashu! Look who is here. Who? It's Simran, right? Eww! Him? I know him since childhood. What's so special about him?- Ashu. I mean,he's such an adorable kid. Mom, how can I help? Why did you bring him here? Share your crackerswith your brother. Wow! Come here, my dear! Come here, dear. Mom, don't worry. I'll... I'll give him crackers. You moron! I mean, have some more. Let me sort some goodcrackers for you. Here's the matchbox.Go, light what you want. Go! Ashu! - Take the matchboxand light an incense stick. We have too many crackers, right? We'll light one by one. Okay? Take it. Leave.That's enough for you. Ashu!- Where are you going, brother? Will you leave me... ...when you grow upand divide our property? No. Don't leave me alone. I feel like throwinga bomb at you. Aren't you ashamed?- I pray for... ...my mother for giving me... ...such a lovely brother. You nine year old fool! Yes, Gita. Listen.- Fountain cracker. Let's light a fountain cracker. But why didn'tyou mop yesterday? You blue beggar! Ashu!- Sparks... Let's light the sparklers, Adi.This one. There's a also agirl waiting for you. Hey, let's dance! We'll light the crackers now. You! - Ashu, I will hit you! Who hit my brother?Who was that? Who's the one whohit my brother? It's wrong to hit someone. So, are you coming or not? What are you laughingat, you jinx? What's going on? - Honestly. Tell me honestly,which cracker do you want to light? But yesterday, you...- Get lost! Do you want a tight slap?- Go... ...ahead.I will get the crackers. Okay, Adi? Go on. Hello, Jadoo. Jadoo, you are near myplace, right? You are there, right? There a... ...a cute childstanding there... ...wearing a blue 'kurta'like white 'rabri' dessert. He's a very cute kid.Just kidnap him. Keep him locked up for three days. After Diwali, drop him at my place. Okay? Happy Diwali. Bye. It's time to light crackers! No. This one's too simple. No. Yes, this one is good. I'll make this one. Simran, listen, mom's calling me.- No! What's this? It's a 'rangoli'. You call that a 'rangoli'? Right, it doesn't have ears. If you call that a 'rangoli'... ...then I can call myselfShahrukh Khan too. It seems like... ...a crime investigationby the CID. It seems, the cops left behind thecorpse having marked around it. What is that? Ashu, let's go. Who excreted that? What is that? - Stop it! That's enough! Last year's 'rangoli'hasn't been cleaned yet. First clean it andthen make a new one. It looks like vehiclesdrove over it. What's this? - Are youdone with your silly jokes? Wait a minute. Seeing the 'rangoli' somethingimportant occurred to me. What are you doing? I'm playing a game on MPL. MPL is the IPL of gaming. You can earn money byplaying games on it. Look, I have earned money. Now, I will transfer thismoney to Simran through Paytm. Why? She's made such asloppy 'rangoli'. Let me help herrecover her money. Oh God! It seems as if Doraemon... ...ate four 'vadapav' andsuffers from constipation. And he has finallyexcreted here. If I accidentally... ...drop a couple of colors... ...and a let a fewpeople walkover it... ...for a few years even thatwould be better than this. Was the elephantsuffering from an ulcer? What's that red thing? This elephant is sufferingfrom pink diarrhea. The colors are all so awful. So funny. We will invite guests... ...show them the 'rangolis'... ...and have a lot of fun. We will make thembuy tickets for entry. Okay. If that's the case, why don't... ...the two of youmake 'rangoli'? I challenge you. Yes, I'm coming, mom! Jadoo, you lit sparklers... ...on the kid's shorts, right?- Oh! I just forgot about it! Let me get it off his shorts! How are you? Happy Diwali! What?- I said... ...happy Diwali!- What did you say? Happy Diwali! You're a rascal!- I wasn't abusing you! Oh, is that what you said?Happy Diwali to you as well. Anyway, tell me how you're doing. I don't have any money.Don't call me up to ask for money. I asked you how you are! I don't have any money! Stop calling me asking for money! Forget that. Tell me.Has your sister gone home? Your wife's dead?- I'm not talking about my wife! Has your sister gone home?- Your wife's dead? That is not what I said! Has your sister gone home? How did she pass away? How did your wife die? You deaf man! Oh, she died an agonizing death. I didn't say that!- I called you a deaf person! Oh, she fell in a sewer canal! What a strange wife you have! She died an agonizing deathby falling in a sewer canal! You scoundrel!- I don't go to Dadar anymore. My workplace is now in Andheri. Why are you troubling me so much? I have called to wish you! What! You've called to kiss me! I didn't say kiss!I said I called to wish you! That's what I said.You have called to kiss me! You didn't call to wish me.- Forget it. Oh, okay! You're gay. I never said that I was gay! It's alright.Come out and say... ...that you're gay.- I didn't say that! What? You unchained your zip!- Zip? You hurt your foreskin!- Dear God! It's disgusting of you to talkabout your foreskin with me. Oh, dear! There's a lotof noise around you. Your dad and mom are thieves! Your entire family's a thief,you rascal! You heard me wrong!- Your dad is horrible! Oh, forget it!- You're a fool! Just hear me out!- You get lost! You have gone deaf! You are a moron!- Just hang up the phone! You are ugly! I thought you called to wish me. That's what I'm saying.I had called to wish you... ...a happy Diwali. Happy Diwali! Your father must be a goon!Hang up the phone! Hello, guys! Thank you so muchfor watching this video. If you loved this video,please don't forget to like... ...comment, share andsubscribe to my channel. I wish you and your family... ...a very happy Diwali. And please don't forgetto download the MPL. Mobile Premiere League application. This is the IPL of gaming. You can play games on itand earn easy money. You can also transfer the money... ...using Paytm. So, go and download theMPL application now. And happy Diwali. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Horror Stories || Room Number 223 Scary Stories in English

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

Story Of Article village 375 Movie