Hello everyone I'm Jervis I wan to say nothing

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

  Sure, here is a story I wrote: The year is 2042. The world is a very different place than it was just a few decades ago. Climate change has caused widespread devastation, and many major cities have been abandoned. The global economy has collapsed, and there is widespread poverty and hunger. In this new world, a new kind of hero has emerged: the scavenger. Scavengers are people who travel from place to place, searching for anything of value that can be traded or sold. They are often seen as dangerous and unpredictable, but they are also essential to the survival of those who live in the ruins of the old world. One such scavenger is a young woman named Anya. Anya is tough and resourceful, and she has learned to survive in a world that is often hostile to those who are not strong enough. She has also learned to trust her instincts, and she knows that sometimes the only way to survive is to be willing to take risks. One day, Anya is scavenging in an abandoned warehouse when she finds a s

I hate love story full story official story and ๐Ÿฅฐ

This Love and all isnot my kind of thing Do you know, till todayl have not understood.. .. how some people spendtheir whole lives with one girl I had already decided that l willnot waste my life by falling in love So are you trying to say that.. .. every boy wants just onething from every girl? - Right Every love story, hasthe exact same story The hero first runs awayfrom love.. And then.. l love you Simran l love you and onIy you l love you Riya God l hate love stories! But I love, love stories lnfact, l love everything These flowers, this season, rains! These colours, Pink Romance, romantic films l make sets for these films,l am an art director l love my job, This filmy world,dramatic stories and.. .. The thing I love the most- Iove stories ln which the heroineTurns around in slow motion, when the hero singsand calls out to her Cut! Emotions! I want emotions! Stupid! These lovestories are stupid Even more stupid than that are thosepeople who make these love stories Today, l top the listof these stupid people l am a stupid directors assistant who is enactingsomething stupid so that he can.. FeeI, l want to feel..l want to get the feel? How do they make such stupid films Do Iove stories really exist? Of course, love stories exists we have a perfect Iove story That's Raj, My Mr. Right! when l saw, l realized my love Love means going crazy, Simran Raj was just perfect So perfect, that everyone loved him- Perfect! Perfect! My mom was a Gujrati And dad, Punjabi After herexperience mom had decided.. .. That herson-in-law would be a Gujrati Enter Raj! Perfect Just Perfect My mom had just one dream That amongst these cards, One day,would be my wedding card She was obsessed with marriage My marriage! Marriage- none of this crap for me! l was just not that types of a guy lnfact l haven't seen ahappy couple till today Umm, may be my grandparents Actually no, l just loved one thing! Dating! I date everykind of girl.. who loves me, who doesn't love me who does everythingelse besides loving me Or even makes me do things! l had just one dream To work with a director whomade the best love stories And that day.. My life was perfect And l was so happy Stop yeah! Now Ieaveher and listen to me Veer was a very big filmmaker Big hits, big stars, big budgets whatever, whatever But these were not mykind of films.. Not my scene lnfact for me itwas like the Taliban l was here forjust two reasons First, my resume and Second, Peter's bills There was anothercharacter in my life.. Kunal My senior in officeand My best friend Kunal was like avillain for every girl The perfect villain! Phew! l hate it whengirls don't listen to me why you still sitting, youwant to get me beaten up? Lets go Oh Shit! Speaking of villains Veer,the villain of my life Sent me to watch this romantic film wanted me to see someaunty's performance Casting issues Actually, he knew how Ifelt about these films Sadist! But I did not know that mylife would change that day Just like an old film, She turned and looked at me And me.. Sirji, my family is a little small You are alone, can youplease Adjust on that seat there what is happening? Hi.. J what's your name? Name? Simran How can you be so beautiful? Your name is Simran? Seriously? Shut up Jay, keep quietdon't say anything, keep quiet Quite a filmy name, don't you think? No offence Listen you don't have aboyfriend by the name Raj right? No right, Thank God, If you didl would have falIen down laughing My fiancAes name is Raj But seriously, have you ever thoughtwhat wiIl happen to your children In school theirteachers will ask them Child, what are your parents' names? Raj and Simran Child, do they alsosing songs in fields? wilI you please be quiet Change the mood, saysomething sweet Jay Come on, you can do it l bet your those filmy types You love these love stories right Look, your spoiling my film If you are notinterested in this film Then just leave l cannot go Have you hear of Veer Kapoor? Of course, he ismy favorite director Of course, he isyour Favorite director! l work for him He has sent me here He is mad He had falIen downsomewhere in his chiIdhood.. .. and hurt his head and sincethen he has been making love stories which people love People are mad God! This! Childhood romance, childhoodSweethearts, does this even happen? lt happened with us Us?- Raj and l Oh God, I thought shewas reaIly making fun of me That is why l decidedthat l will keep quiet Seriously you need help You are really really ill You beIieve in such love stories?- Just shut up Oh, so you must bebelieving in ghosts too right? A lot of films are made on ghosts Simran, come on ya,don't go like that Look, why you getting so angry l was just doing time pass Come on, ListenSimran please seriously.. .. I cannot watchsuch a boring fiIm alone l need your company Best of luck! Ya right, I won'twatch a film without you Anyways this was theworld's smalIest love story This time veer wasmaking a very different film Sanjana was leaving forever She was walking towards the aircraft Cut to, ln the framewe see Rahul's feet Rahul does not want Sanjana to leave Rahul runs behind Sanjana He fights with the securityguard and screams "Sanjana" But Sanjana's fatherdoes not leave her hand And then, then, Rahul sings a song Hearing the song,Sanjana's fathers heart melts Sanjana leaves her fathershand and runs and hugs RahuI Every love story has the samecostumes, same sets, same dialogues Everything is the same.. .. just the themes have beenchanged a little and they say Our film is different! It wilI not be shotin New York or London, But will be shot in New ZeaIand Bollywood's kingwill shoot in Queenstown wow!- This is not just a Iove story lt's a saga! wow! Veer Sir. - Jay, I'm sorry yourname is J right, not Jay Ya- why? It's cool? So telI me J, you didnot like my film right? No Veer, I thought it was..- Shut up l'm sure you think l am dumb, mad And make the same oldfiIms over and over again But you know what? l know that Just one thing, there'sone thing that you don't know That my films have magic.. .. that magic whichthe audience connects.. .. with which youwill understand one day Understand?- lt's really Shut up! Veer, Nidhi isincharge of costumes.. .. and we need another girlfor properties, can I ask.. Jay, from today jay willbe in charge of properties Veer.. l - You don'tunderstand my world right Jay? That is why from today, youwill work with my art director Understand? So remember l had toldyou not to listen to Simran You will have to listen to her now Because in front ofme was fate again! what the F? Ah Simran! Hi Veer Simran meet.. This is- J! He was watching a film yesterday Oh that reminds me, didyou actualIy watch that film? Yes.- And he praised it a lot too Really? You liked it so much? l wasn't taIking about the film,l was talking about you! lt was Veer only who hurthimself in his childhood right? No! That was me! Oh really? Long story Veer! Dude, its' a graph!However insolent a girl is.. .. she is that hot as weIl,directly proportional Simran is only so hot,but she is jacking.. .. your case quite badly,its a total loss! But l think she is alittle hotter than that! How does it matter my friend? lnany case you have to pack up soon Do one thing, on yourway out throw an egg on her A Simran, this is Jay, Jay Dhingra.. .. Oh ya he doesn'tlike his last name.. .. its not cool, anywaysilI see you in a bit - Ok So you complained about me right? Fine, but this was a very cheap shot Jay Dhingra, you spoke alot of rubbish yesterday.. .. and I did not say anything But don't forget lam your senior here ln this office there will beonly professional talks, no rubbish You wilI not argue withanyone and will do only whatever.. .. you are told to do l want the production pIans now NOw!! And Jay Dhingra, Best of Luck again! what just happened? This Simran chic is so.. Stupid! He is so stupid lt's such a good job, such a goodset up, but he doesn't care about it Jaan! Leave that Jay in office only why are you spoiling your mood? Hi l tried leaving him in office Here, Veer has sent this..welcome gift How sweet!- Hey Hey Hey, l'm J Hi Jay, Raj Dholakia Uh Raj Dholakia it's J You should try the wine, it'sreally good, I packed it myself Sorry friend, but ldon't drink on weekdays And today Simran has made Iobsters,I'm saving place for that Simran, you try the wine Even I don't drink on weekdays wow, a match made in heaven! Yeah.. So tell me, what do you do? l'm an investment banker from London wow! Stocks, number crunching,trading and aIl of that Your dam smart! Thanks- Yeah Uh, why don't you join us? Dinner? Uh no thanks By the way, I drink on weekdays! And even we want some privacy Oh, oh Sorry Uh no.. Hey dude listen, nice shirt, Red, Nice red Thanks what? He's sweet, poor thing,he was ok.. Simran! Even Raj thought that jerk was sweet was l over reacting? Simran! Simran! Hi You know l wasthinking Of you alI night You look really pretty at night Oh.. I, l'm joking! Look, l know we didn'tstart off on the right note.. .. it was my fault, l'm sorry Let it go Hey, will you be my friend? Ah Great, so now that we arefriends, can l ask you something? Sure why do you roam around with thisflower? Does Raj give it to you? Yes- Everyday? One white flower? Is it in mourning? what? Listen, do you seriously love Raj? l mean, come on, youlook So good at night.. .. l would give you7 out of 10 points Easily But I wouldn'tgive him more than a 4 what are you trying to say? Raj.. DhoIakia Have you forgottenyour name? Jay "Dhingra"? l am different andhis shirt was ugIy lnfact it was fugly, youunderstand fugly right? How dare you? Yousaid his shirt was nice! Listen l'm seriouslytelling you, he is very boring.. .. he doesn't havewine on weekdays, why? Because he might have ahangover the next morning but.. .. that Gujju boywas eating lobster.. .. what if hisstomach got upset then? Just shut up, l hadasked you to behave But that was in office!And now we are friends! why you getting so angry? l was just doing some time pass. You girls reaIly overact, seriously! l thought l could give youanother chance but l don't think so l want these properties, now why do you wanteverything right that moment? lt's for a girls room,you won't have any problem All this girls stuff and me?Come on yeah.. l.. what's happening guys? I was just sending Jay to getsome properties for Priya's room And we wanted to know if youhad any special requirements Hmm, Scene number 18 right? Sanjana's introduction shot,Sanjana is sleeping on her bed The first ray of light wakes her up Romantic music is pIaying l need everything, stuffed toys.. .. heart shaped pillows, balloons.. .. colourfuI bedspreads withflowers on them, colours, colours l want a lot of colours,but mostly pink Confused? Don't think like a boy Jay,think like a girl Think like a girl, my boy! l hated it when she smiled like that we meet tomorrow at the officeat 9:00 am.. meeting with Veer Hell and.. heaven l was clear, a personworks so that he can enjoy life If l cannot enjoy my Iife,what is the point in working? Now step 2, looking for single girls The rules were simple Singles don't sitlike boring couples SingIe girls don't talk totheir boyfriends on the phone And couples never drink so much Hey..- Hey l can solve your problem- Sorry? You are drinking here alone,there has to be some problem There is no probIem But I have a big problem l cannot party alone.. I'm J- GiseIle what do you do? lnvestment banker, Mery lynch Oh- Filmy kind of boys don't Iook cool Nice- That's why.. l hate the crowd on the dance floor There is not even one nice coupIe You think we should change that? lf you say no, thenl will kill myself Really And like always, fate! J? what are you doingin the ladies toiIet? l'm waiting for my cousin,she is inside J, have you met my friend?She reaIly helped me inside Really? How nice! Do you know even Simran'sboyfriend works at Mery Lynch.. .. just like my boyfriend! Boyfriend? He's your boyfriend? Oh Simran! You areRaj's girlfriend right? Raj who wears realIy fugly shirts,how nice to meet you! Jaan, l don't want to meet Rajhere, this is not a corporate party Don't feel bad.. You know..- Uh you work in bollywood right? Right yeah. l have hear yourquite insoIent, and abuse a lot You should speak nicely to people,they will feel nice Bye These love stories are so stupid,but since l have seen you Raj!- Jay! Raj Dholakia, my man what a shirt! Look, Look Blue, how nice right? Thanks, what are you doing here? what does a persondo in the toilet Raj? Yea but.. what is this? lt's ouranniversary today, small gift when did you get married? No no, not that one, the other one Oh, naughty boy, naughty boy! No no its not Iike that, westarted dating on this date Awe, how sweet! Yeah You know, next year it willalso be our anniversary, same day! we can celebrate together!I love bankers! Jaan, we should go Jaan, we should go, come on Uh Simran, you should talk to yourstaff nicely, even outside office! Shit! You practice yoga a lot right? Yeah power yoga, how do you know? what's for breakfast? You promisedme l would get whatever l want That line was not for breakfast And then she went on saying thesame thing Just louder and louder what? - Look, if my landlordgets to know that you are here.. .. he wilI throw meout and have you arrested what? - Yeah, you willhave to hide and go out what? lf I had known that, lwouId have never come here l know- what? l can't find one shoe Go with one shoe then, youwilI look like Cinderella what? Bye- what? And this way l got ridof probIem number one And now problem number two l want curtains flying Jay! Every morning l wake up andpray to God forjust one thing.. .. that oh God please give methe honour of meeting Jay today! Voila! here you are! Veer, actually..- Get Out! A man who cannotcome to office on time.. Veer last night my cousin died! what? Yeah, Because of a drug overdose! These kids these days,no family vaIues you know Uh, l'm sorry Jay, Jay, why don't you go washyour face and come, freshen up Even his eyes were red, poor guy Yes Sir, he must not have slept also,he was on set till late last night Uh Jay, do one thing,just take the day off Go home and rest Rest well and come tomorrow, its ok No, Veer actually sheis not in India so.. Oh, Oh ok come come comejoin us, keep your bag Simran has made this new set lt's beautiful! Look, look There is astaircase inside the house And the staircase has a moulding too AbsoIuteIy new! These people are not rich.. .. but they shouldn't betoo poor aIso, just right Beautiful, good job Simran! But Veer, J had not liked this model what? No, l loved it l had not liked it at first,but then I thought from my heart To match Rajiv and Priya's scaIe.. .. we have to have ahouse like that onIy right? These windows are so beautifuI!French windows How reaI! Surreal! My uncles house is just the same! And the temple, we willhave a aarti song here right? How.. different! Amazing! how one tragedyhas changed you so much Jay l am so proud of you Look at you, good idea, the aartishould be here under the staircase That smiIe again, somethingwas going to happen for sure lt's not a joke Jay! l had asked you tobring a simple vase right? l don't know what your problem is- l'm sorry.. I No Jay, this is notabout just one vase Everything you do is wrong Look Jay, this is my set and.. .. l will make itaccording to my sensibilities l do not need your expert opinion And if you cannot do things right,then just get out of here! Kunal! Come on, lets go Jay, Veer has givenyou a lot of chances lts time you pull upyour socks, otherwise.. what kind of a graph is this?She has just got after me You ok? Coffee? But l knew coffeewouIdn't do anything Check her out! 7 on 10..There 10.30.. 11 what the F.. what is she doing here? Lets' get out of here And then somethingamazing happened.. Fate Ah Sorry man! J? Shit! Sorry No, l'm sorry For that! And for this morning, I shouldnot have spoken to you that way No, lt's ok No, even Veer got to know Simran, I know you did not mean it l know why you were so off mood Mr. Perfect is troubling you right? Listen, he is a nice guy Just explain to himsimply that he should not do.. .. time pass during work hours He will understand Everything wiIl be fine And listen if that does not work,run away from home like me shhh Ok opening shot The heroine isstanding in the balcony right? There is a strong breeze blowing Jay! wow! You are Iate again today Come on boys! Give him a hand Give him a hand You know what in such asituation I would scream at you But you know what, lwill not scream at you And you know why? Because you don'tget affect by being screamed at Today, you willstand in that corner.. .. like a school child withyour hands up the entire day. Ok? Looks silly right? Jay! Go! l am serious! Go! Actually Veer l had sent Jay toget some properties Last warning well then we start with an O. S shot Here is looking at the heroine ok? Zoom in on the heroine, pan in and.. Simran! Uh Sorry- Ok, we can do this. Nidhi, dialogue! Thank you Thanks Veer cant be trusted, he'llmake me a chicken next time Thank you for last night's speech l said a lot right?lt's the beer man, sorry lt was the first time you saidsomething that dint make me feel bad So, what are yourproblems other than me? Huh?- Love? Raj? Dholakia? l love Raj l told you, you are ill,you need help He is very nice, if lfight with him even a littIe.. .. my entire day gets spoiIt! But, fights happen,you know how it is! Yeah That is why ldon't have a girlfriend Really? Hmm, in my film there are justone or two meetings and then.. End titles Listen if you have anyhot friends then.. - No I do not want to showany girl such a bad film Fine! why did you leave home?- Oh God! lt's not that dramatic! My parents Iive in long island.. .. and my dad wanted me tojoin the family business l wanted to be a director There were fightsat home, l left home That's it! And you? you live with Raj? Raj and me have knowneach other from childhood Family friends son!Perfect match! That's it! No, no, no, no So which film haveyou jumped out of? Guys! It's a wrap, wefinished long time back! So, you don'tbelieve in Iove stories? lt's a practical world yeah There is nothinglike Iove lt's like.. it's like we have been conditioned.. .. from childhood tobelieve in something Like.. God Now what is your problem with God? How can I have a problem withSomething that does not exist! what nonsense! Have you seen God?ls he your neighbours? Look Jay, - I'm sorry, it's myfault, of course you believe in God You consider Raj your God You see you God in him!- Shut up! Love Guru, I see Meenaeveryday at a grocery store See? I mean did you hear? Perfect! Everyone's love is perfect at first And then you need togo to such cartoons l think this is a sexual problem,you should excite Meena Raj and me have knowneach other from childhood But our love has not changed Really? we like the smallest ofThings about each other Just like it happens in films Oh God! Come out ofyour Filmy world, Simran! Do you know there area lot of things other.. .. than this love of yours!- Sex! Sex! See! Hatred, Jealousy Ok if Raj sees medrop you home he will.. Nonsense, Raj is not like that Thank you- See, l'm a very innocent boy! which film's set is this? Shut up Simran! Gabbar Singh! Simran.- Raj! what are you doing here? You hardly meet me so l cameto tell your parents goodnight You are so sweet! See J, this is what I call love Hey Jay, what are you doing here? l have come to say goodnight to you! Take care- Bye Guys See You- Raj! Nice shirt Thanks why does he talk to you this way? wassup Gabbar? AreYou in a bad mood? Did Basanti Bhabhi,your wife run away? what was happening? was J right? was my perfect lifeactually not perfect? Thank you- Anytime But something was happening..J was changing J! Do you want tojoin us for dinner? with your parents? l promise, you wilI not get bored why haven't you got married yet? Mom!! No aunty, l haven't foundanyone special that is why Can l heIp? Mumma! what Mumma Mumma? You don't get married yourself,why don't you Iet him get married? wilI a Gujrati girl do? Mumma, you know whatl'm leaving ok? Hey, hey, hey calm down! Actually aunty, there was this girl Oh l really really Ioved her Ok But my mom did not like her why dint she like her? Because she was bisexuaI l mean, she batted for both teams But I like girlsthat like girls, I'm ok Mom, J is joking, he isnot interested in marriage.. .. and he does not haveany serious girlfriend Oh wow! Your a Casanova type? ln my time, even I waslike you, like a tiger Really? But nowadays, I stayat home like a housecat l think l need another drink Cheers! Don't worry, it happens,it happens with everyone Son, I thought youwere going to kill him No Uncle, when someonebehaves badly with.. .. their staff l don't like it Now means? Nikhil, he wants me togo back to the office. Problem? Hope not SuddenIy l felt like Iwas standing there alone why? Mozart, Beethoven.. right! Hi Veer You just disappeared? Haveyou joined Simran's team? Veer you only asked meto join Simran's team Don't argue Go get ready, the actors arecoming to read their dialogues Rajiv and Priya?- Yes Guys now this was an epic,we are making a saga.. Guys meet Jay, new AD Uh Jay, so Jay J Jay J- Jay Yeah Jay who takes the auditions here? Nikhil- So where is my best friend Nikhil? Taking auditions Of girls? No kids Jay Jay Jay, are the kids' moms hot? Rajiv come on lets do this now Yeah yeah..- Positions now come.. Sanjana is gettingmarried to someone eIse Everyone is celebrating karvachaut And at that time,Sanjana's house catches fire Sanjana's dupatta gets burnt And now Sanjana is in a coma She is fighting for her life And at that time RahuI comes and.. Get up Sanju, Get up l know you can hear everything.. .. yourjust acting tofight with me and trouble me Get up Sanju, say something pIease l love you Rahul what can l say Simran?Look we do have problems But why, I don't know Nowadays I.. Anyway.. l'm going to Delhi tomorrow when l come back, pleasegive me my Simran back PIease This was not fate! I've got into the habitof going home together Raj and you have fought again right? How do you know? The glasses, you are the filmy type whenever l am sad.. l don't know Jay,everything was normal up till now But now l feel likesomething is missing The magic? Yeah J, the magic, the love.. l don't know whereit has disappeared The magic has disappeared!How tragic! There is nothing likemagic Simran, its in your head You need to keep the spicefresh in every relationship So all these people need your help Yeah and you too This must be a joke for you,but l know what this magic is You know even PC Sarkar mustnot beIieve so much in magic l don't want to argue with you All l am saying isthat l was happy first And you are not now, obviousIy what does that mean? Ok, to be happy you need tobe a littIe carefree but you.. So many tantrums,so many boundaries, Like there is some big walI andyou are stuck in it like Anarkali Break that waIl Simran, Break free Sex, Every problem has justone soIution - How? - Have Sex Do you have this everyday? No, No, Normally we have beer, But today for the first time- shots why? Guaranteed drunkenness!! Don't you think onlyone of us should rink? See, this is exactlywhat I'm talking about Come on, Let go! Come on.- Ok Next one next one l love shots Peter! l love shots From today,l'Il have shots everyday So tell me, what's the problem? l forgot Shots! Ok look, l'm notsaying that you.. everyday You will become Devdas But sometimes it'sgood to loose control will you dance?- No You should dance Excuse me, my friendhas a huge crush on you No he is lying, hehas a crush on you No no what was that Ok will you dance with me?- No - Come on No way- Come on - No No No Guys, excuse me l just found outthat my wife is pregnant Ask her to dance with me, come on l told you, l am an innocent boy That's it? what else do you want to do? Hey gabbar Gabbar Singh! Your moodis not good today also? Basanti ran away right? why don't you make do with Dhanno? Look, Look, Look my firstgirlfriend was from your village we were neighbours ls your mustache real? For the first time I woke upin the morning and thought what has happenedto my perfect life. l love the rains l'm shocked Shut up Hey that's a nice one yeah,can l keep that? l wiIl never give this to you Have a look at this sir, thewater is falling really welI Looks ok, we will have to makesomeone stand in for reference why don't you break your walI? wow, you look.. fugly! Raj will just not recognize you l thought about you everyday, Simran But you are goingaway from me.. why? Am I doing something wrong? PIease give me one more chance PIease, let's tryand make this work But the problem was mine, Sometimes, colours also look good Red is my favourite colour Raj always gives me white flowers He loves white Do you know, l hated your smile And now? Jay! what's happening? Justconcentrate on your work No, Veer this is for the scene Shh, Anyway therainfall is too heavy l want just 4 drops of water.. .. to falI on Priya's face 1,2,3,4 drops And concentrate God! The world's worst dialogues They are not that bad Everything was fine tiIl yesterday,how did this love happen? l Had never imaginedthat this would ever happen How did this happen? wow! Not bad Any one will launch you. So now do youbelieve in Iove stories? l want to say something to you PIease don't misunderstand me l have faIlen in love with you l cannot Iive without you Even I am just yoursSanjana just yours l have to meet you, urgently Going to the Marriot,Coffee shop see you there And right there one morelove story had been created l had fallen for Mr. wrong l dint know anything what mom and dad would say what wiIl l telI Raj? what wiIl our future be Nothing That wall had fallen down And l had fallen in love with J Hey wassup what was so urgent? ls everything alright? what is all this? who is that? who? She's a friend what kind of friend? what kind of friend?She's a friend Simran And me? You what? what's going on? Am I nothing of yours what are you saying? l thought you loved me what? when did l say that? No, You dint but I thought ls everything alright? Yup.. ahh 1 sec Simran, I don't know what to say You here like this l know J, its my fault Simran l just thought that you aIsolove me, its not your fault l don't know why you thought that Even I don't know but l just though we spent so muchtime together that why what? At work? Yeah at work Jay. Simran, I was always your friend l have never looked at you that way l know that J Come on you know how it is Your not my type And for God's sake you are engaged l know J, But lhad left everything.. .. forgotteneverything for a new life You were right, allthis just happens in films lt's not your fault J, l'm sorry You know why all thisconfusion has taken place? Because of those stupid films, thatlove in which you believe so much l know J Simran there is nothing like love There is lt has happened with meand I feeI like a fool. Simran's smile had disappeared She had fallen in love And unfortunately l hadbecome a part of her love story Hey, Simran's girIfriend has come Dude, the schedulesgetting over, you should join.. .. a kitty party with her Shut up Jay, Simran has requestedfor 2 girls as her assistants Just hand everything over andcome over for some real work Holy Shit Dude, what just happened? I knew it, l knewthere was some problem You did somethingwith her sister right? what? No she does not have a sister. Then her best friend? No Kunal Oh, then l have no interest J! l was just going to come to you l wanted to say thank youto you for all the hard work You were right l had gone mad l was living in some dream world l'm sorry PIease forgetwhatever happened between us Let's just be friends wilI you be my friend? And don't worry I have realIypraised you in front of Veer lt was the best way tosay thank you to you Thanks Everything hadchanged in just one moment And all this because of theone thing I hated the most Love There was nothingleft to say between us But I had to tell someone the truth l have thought a lot Raj l think we shouIdgo our separate ways PIease don't say that, Jaan You don't know whathas happened to me And l don't even want to know we are here again,together, that's all I.. Raj, you are not understanding So why are you trying tomake me understand, Simran? Simran, l want to give thisrelationship one more chance And l am willing todo anything for that l just need your support How could l say No to Raj, lt was time to reopen this door I told you earlier thatSimran's graph was wrong lt's not about the graph,she is a nice girl, that's all wow! For the first timeyou are defending a girI what's the deal?- Don't be stupid Shots for you, sir Are you crazy? Have weever had shots till today? what are you doing man?Get us some beer, regular l want to gift you something today There, 9 on 10 How are you?- l'm fine. Not interested Kunal what? Keep it, I'mgoing to keep the 16 8 + 8 both! Not in the mood- RealIy? Yeah- Sure? - Sure So then wear this.. what?- Just, just wear it Hi Girls This is my blind brother lt's his day out today,so l have got him out Oh How Sweet Hi, l'm Tina Kunal. Jay Michelle He is so handsome,how did this happen? Poor thing, he went to watch Black He came out of the theatre,and everything was bIacked out Oh so sad Black is such an awesome movie Totally- Yeah Uh, Can l buy you girls a drink? l'm sure you drink wine How did you know? when l Iook at you, l feellike I know everything about you That's so cool All girls drink wine! Here you go.. Did u just see that? Oh! No l am really blind You creep! what did you just do? what's wrong with you? l told you l was not in the mood Jay, whether or notyou know anything.. .. this was your natural talent! How can you not see this? You are screwed! You're dead! And the killer is Simran- what? You're in love, youhave falIen in love! Don't be stupid, youknow I'm not like that Jay, she is pIaying on your mind lt's a sign, everything is so cIear Your garage now has a board for allthe other girls that says No Parking And that's why Jay what are you doing?- Calling Simran Leave it man, l was just joking Shut up and stay out of this Don't say anything andjust listen to me, ok Have I ever told youthat l love you? No Have I ever givenyou any wrong signal? No, So then why are you doing alI this? l was just your friend And, and, and let'sget one thing straight You have notbrought any change in me And l don't love you, lnfact you love me! You understand? Yes Son Good, enjoy She called me "son"! l don't know how this happened mom Raj is perfect And Jay is a Punjabi! So is the Punjabi right? And perfect wrong? Child, Relationships cannot bemade and broken off so easily Many lives are attached l hope you know what you are doing But I did not know anything That is why I decided to facethis problem for the last time She left! How can she just go away? She has just pre-poned her trip,why are you overreacting so much? Are you carrying herchild by any chance? l wanted to say sorry Then call her again May be this time her Dad wilI answer what is this? Oh this! Cliches The love barometer Those foolish thingsthat every hero in love does Like fights, drama, takinglover type photographs.. .. running behind theheroine to the airport He laughs, cries what's your point? Today l can see a new hero Simran's hero what nonsense! You know thatthere is nothing like that Test it, close your eyesand if you can see her face.. .. then it means you love her Shut up l'm serious, it works! There is nothing Iike that l'm telling you at least try it once At least try- Stop it l wiIl never give you this Try it what happened? Did you see her? Simran? Preity Zinta what? This scene is from DilChahta Hai.. you idiot! Yeah Guys! Nidhi forgot totake the production charts Kunal go to theairport and give it to her Me? Can l go? l'm just going to say sorry ok Yeah yeah How could Simran just leave? l had to meet her I don't know why..but l had to meet her Hey thanks Jay, lthought Kunal would come l'm sorry Simran l called you yesterday but..- Don't worry J, l understand You are ilI, you need help! l'm sorry for everything Jay l hope you can forgive me Simran why are you doing all this? Because this is it J we have some really beautifulmemories of our friendship And l don't want to loose them May be the end creditsof our film should be here And the thinkingin bed started again The only difference this time was.. They were very beautiful memories But now aIl l can rememberis the moment she was leaving I will pray to Godthat Simran kisses you You know, I justlove when two girIs.. Has someone died? And once again, we hadnothing to say to each other Someone, somewhere is made for you But how will I know? wilI she be standing with a boardwith my name on it in her hand? How will l recognize him? ln whom will l see God? Thank you God, lfound my God! thank you So many signs, what is happening? what's happening? Something happens Rahul,you wont understand lf she loves me, then shewill turn around and look Turn around, Turn around,Turn around l am going- Bye Don't ever say goodbye, when you say goodbye, thedesire to meet again dies Oh Jay, my friend!How are you doing? You are coming for the party right?- Yes lts been 2 weeks sincewe have been shooting So l forced Veer thathe has to give a party l am looking cool? You know, girls really Iove my butt That is why l have worntightjeans, to enhance them working? Yeah- Cool right? You should also try it Tight Jeans, works, man! l know what girls would say what an ass! FamiIy films are made like this Boys! Alright guys! Tonighteveryone's getting drunk, ok The bar is that side get your drinks No Veer I'm not drinkingwe are shooting tomorrow what?- Isn't the call time late? Jay the new serious attitude No No actually he is pregnant Don't be siIly Kunal, forthat Jay has to have some sex And he runs away from girIs He doesn't run away from girls I have seen himconstantIy looking at one girl So then he is a lesbian Keep quiet, lesbian, keep quiet Stop making fun of him,Jay come with me Come on sit She is beautiful who? ME. So beautiful The same girl who youare sneaking and looking at No, there's nothing like that Jay, l am more experiencedthan you in this business And l am not taIking about films Simran's that smile had returned l think she was over me Come on go for a shot l am not in the mood Devdas Iooks reallyfunny without alcohol Come on, go for it And then, that night Yeah Girls are like buses One goes and then another comes But amongst all these buses There is just onebus that takes you home And you should not miss that bus All the other buses are pointless Only that one bus why haven't you found your bus? Because l don't travel in buses But you don't make this mistake She's just a friendwhose gone far away from me So go, remind herabout your friendship Don't let her go Forget everything, just listen to me l realized that what you see Does not always have to be true! May be Rajiv wasn't such an ass Guys, excuse me excuse me l just found out my wife's pregnant And she won't dance with me.. Can You help me out. l do not remember anything else l just had to talk to Simran Go How are you yeah? Don't look so surprised l was missing Simran a lot That is why So how is my shirt? Perfect, just like your timing! Thanks yeah lll see you around right? where the hell did thiswhite flower come from? Simran's choice isquite bad, don't you think? l am not talking about you what was l doing in this story? The story is always supposeto be Raj and Simran's right? May be that is why fatewas also on their side Jay! Dude, we reallyhave some connection You are sitting and eating aIone? Anyway now we arehere to give you company No, l don't wantto ruin your romance Oh come on, even l havebarged into your outdoor Am I ruining something? Coffee? Have a seat ill get it for you wilI you have something? Sure? You're looking very happy Your love is here J why are you saying that? Baby your coffee Are you sure you don'twant anything? - yeah So Jay, what areyou doing here alone? l mean a guy like you,without a girl? what does that mean? Look fried, you are notgoing to fall in love right? So you know your kind of girl Actually there was this one girl Really? But she had to go homevery suddenly - why? She fell downsomewhere and broke her leg what? I hope you at leasttook her to the hospital? Yeah You know long back, evenSimian has hurt her leg I used to go meether 3 times everyday Remember baby? But you don't Iove her right?It's different You haven't tried your coffee yet And that's a wrap! Go and teIl her No veer - No Veer thereis nothing like that.. ..you are misunderstanding me we are just friends You were going tosay just this right? Dude, l have made a lot of fiIms And have watchedmore fiIms than that No matter how cooI you are, Your story is as filmy as that Now you have done everything You have fought, run to the airport You have got drunk and fallen down Have a sung a song? Look if you don't tell herwhat is in your heart today You will loose the littlechance that you have also Go tell her. Forget everything,just Iisten to me Go Hey! Need to meet you urgently Sunset park 9 o clock Everything had changed,I had falIen in love, And this was theworld's best feeling. Magic! That magic has happened Simian l have faIlen in love The thing that l made fun of,laughed at, dint believe in That has happened l love you Simran And I realised thatwhen you went away from me Everything is red, there is music,you are here, I am here l know that Raj is also here, but lf you are with methen nothing else matters Say you love me Simran, say it! No J Today that you havesaid that you love me Should that make meforget everything? J, even l had saidthese same things to you But you did not understand lt took a lot of time forme to get back to normaI And if you laugh at thislove story again tomorrow l will not be abIe tocome back to normal again But Simran - My Raj, has forgivenme, how can l do this to him? How can l do this with myself? l don't have thestrength to love you again l'm sorry J But I love you So does Raj! And in just onemoment my Iife had changed l was alone even today Don't ask my friend, The thing that I was scaredof actually happened - love! ln every bad fiIm they say.. The thing that I wasscared of actually happened l had fallen in love And my heart was also broken.. And when the heart breaks,the pattern is fixed The person stays in bed all day He takes the help of drinks You know she is so beautifuI And when she smiles, it's beautiful And your own friendsremind you of her. l ate my food first,then I brushed my teeth And then I ate my food again! So sweet! Tries to work butremembers her even then.. And sometimes she comes herself That is why Veerdecided to help me out Strip club? Veer how do youknow about this place? Someone had told me about it Though even l have comehere for the first time Hi Veer, long time no see But the truth was that l wasmuch more broken than this what could l do? Icouldn't understand anything Hello Mom? Jay? Jay, son how are you? l am fine, how are you? l'm good, I had called you but.. Yes, l was a little busy Son, are you ok? Ya mom, why you asking me that? You have called me today,that is why Very funny mom Kill you ego son, tellme what has happened? l cant understand anything mom How did this happen? Howdid everything change? The thing l have always made fun of That thing has shown me my place And l don't know what to do, mom what is the girls name? lt a girl right? Yeah, Simran! So why are youoveracting so much son? Jay, just because your dadand me could not be together Doesn't mean that every lovestory wiIl have the same ending what is the problem son? She is with someone else So she loves someone else? No, she does not love him So she loves you? Oh god! Such a clinched problem And you have aIready given up? what has happened to you? You are crying Iikea girl over the phone Come on get up, go Go and fight with her Make her reaIisewhat she is missing Fight for your love son Make it happen l love you mom l'm sorry, l should nothave left home like this l have hurt you a lot right? No son, you have notdone anything like that l love you very much, Jay Miss you Mom had shown me the way l was going to fight for my love Kunal shut up man! This is serious! My friend, my hair have gonewhite listening to your story Forget her, she is history No, my mom has saidthat l have to fight lf you have to fight then joinsome boxing club or a karate club Shut up Kunal, Jay you telI me l wiIl tell you from the beginning Simran feIl in love with you,and you rejected her Then you fell in love withher and she rejected you Now what should we do further? Thanks! The point is That even I don't knowwhat she should do further Hmm.. I don't know, lcouldn't understand anything That is why, once again l decidedto make the call HeIlo Love Guru? Hello Love Guru? My name is J, actually Jayant Pandey we met on a film set, sheloves me but is upset with me now I cant understandhow to convince her Should l play a song for her? No, every problemhas only one solution Just have sex! But that is too far fetched Uh ok then jealousy Jealousy? Jealousy! Hmmm Jealousy You think that will work? Forget everything son,just listen to me Hey! Giselle, please don't do this Listen to me why should I Iisten to you Jay? why? Just get out of here Giselle please, seewhat l got for you Giselle please, forgive me Now that l have understood whatlove is, l couId only think of you You thought of me? Yeah, what? No, no no no l don't love you l love Simran but l justneed some help from you Giselle? You must be kidding You want me to helpyou fool some other girl? Giselle please, openthe doorjust once And you will know how serious I am That's KunaI, that's Nidhi They have a plan PIan? How did you know l would agree well, he told us thatyou are quite stupid! Hey Simran, recognize me? Hi You know, l aIways thoughtthat Jay was madly in love with me But that dog!! Now l have fallenmadIy in love with him And that mad guy hasfallen for some other mad girl l want jay l'm ready to give himmy weaIth and body.. .. and you have to help me l cant do anything Oh come on Simran don't be mean l just want his phone number PIease, please, please, please Ok Got it! But what will GiselIe talk to them Anything, how does it matter? Blah Blah blah blah Giselle? Oh How sweet! Have you seen J? J. l have just watchedthis romantic movie with J Romantic movie and J? Yeah, I love him and his shirts And like Kunal said theother things did not matter Blah blah.. Blah blah Hey baby, lets go Of course 2 popcorns This plan will work right? Of course, Giselle isacting so well Thank you After the movie theatre, dinner! Giselle! You are not following us, are you? Uh Just kidding! l have comewith J for a candle light dinner How romantic! And the rest of thethings were not important.. Blah blah Hi baby! For you- Thank you Bye! Are you ok? And then a party! Super, but where? Your house! what? Take the screenplaya little forward lt was time to get close to Giselle Blah blah Jay, Jay, Jay ldiot over here! Look at what is in your hand She's way hotter than Simran Take her instead,- thanks. Blah blah Hi! No No No its not like that what kind ofa rubbish plan is this? Shut up But Kunal was right Because l thought a lot That if J Ioves me, whatwas he doing with that girl? Just one last meeting,Simran will break down Then you can go and propose to her Really? So now? But l was forgetting amain character of the story. what's up? what are you hiding and looking at? Um.. Um.. Uh Jay wanted to buy some clothes what? Yeah Uh, RakshaBandhan is around the corner what?- Yeah Anyway, Guys! l havea surprise for you l am going topropose to Simran tomorrow, She has agreed to marry me! But, it's a surprise soplease don't tell anyone So boys, come overtomorrow night we will celebrate l am going o see mywife happy after very long lll see you guys later, take care! He doesn't know what out plan is! we don't have any plan what? She wants to marry Raj, Kunal Don't be stupid, you knowthat she doesn't want that! So then why is she doing this? How do I know? He loves her and.. Exactly even Raj Ioves Simran And I may love Simranway more than Raj does But who are we to decide that? we are not deciding, itsSimran who is deciding this.. But we areinfluencing her decision right? we are confusing her ls this the right thing to do? Jay, what are you saying? Simran has agreed to marry Raj,l just want her to be happy And if her decision is wrong,the nothing will happen She will not go anywhere.She will come back And if she does notcome back then.. l don't know whatever happens, pleasedon't tell Simran about this plan Surprise! Only for you Simran l wiIl send you whiteflowers everyday till the day l die Everyday! Raj you don't need to do this l know how much you.. How much I love you? No Simran, this is only.. ..because I know how muchyou Iove white flowers Complimentary shotsfrom the bar sir Thanks, but wedon't drink on weekdays l do I cannot lie anymoreand keep you in the dark l don't Iike white flowers l drink on weekdays! And my favourite colour is red what are you saying Simran? l really tried to like white But white is perfectand I don't like perfect l love red So that's fine, from tomorrowl will send you red flowers No Raj, I need totell you something But I was Ieavingeverything and going home So like every hero lhad reached the airport Go from there! what game was fate playing with me? lf fate was on my sidethen why wasn't J on my side? HelIo- Jay? what's up? l am so happy son,finally you are coming home Me too, why is there so much noise? My friends have come over for Iunch Even Mrs. Chopra is here. Her daughter is very beautiful,should I talk to her? what? Mom l don't want to get married Crying for Simrans loss? Mom stop it! Oh Ok Ok, O tell me what areyour plans after you get here? l don't know, l think lwill join a film schooI Hmm, keep your Saturdays free I have found a verygood psychiatrists for you For what? For you? what? why? Because your in depression, son! l'm not depressed mom You haven't noticed,whenever you call you are crying where am I crying? lam completely normal! Please Jay please, leavingeverything and coming back, Crying on the phone,acting like Devdas Do you call this normal? So what do you want?what do you want me to do? How does it matter what l want jay? l had asked God for a son,but l got a daughter what? Girls cry on airports, not boys! And if you have to do all this dramathen go do it in front of Simran! Now tell me quickly,are you even coming home? Jay, Jay are you coming home? No So then where are you going? To do some drama She loves drama l love you mom. In every climax thehero runs to the airport But I was different Taxi! Don't run away with my bag!l have noted down your number Stop stop stop- where are you going? Do you have a pass what pass my friend? lts my film You cannot go inside Rajiv! Rajiv- Sorry Sir You have the best bum in the worId! l do, l do No, No he did not mean that Hello? Hello? Simran! Sorry! Sorry! Magic! The thing that l made fun,dint believe in That has happened Simran Everything is red, there is music You are here, l am here The Iast time l gavethis speech you ran away This is me Simran l have done everything acartoon madly in love does But my feelings haven't changed l cannot think of any new dialogue Everything has been used You know I am not perfect My name is not perfect l am stupid But if you are with me then my firstand last love story wilI be perfect l Iove you Simran, llove you very much l love you too!! Come on! THE END 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Horror Stories || Room Number 223 Scary Stories in English

learning english for kids learning english for beginners

๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™…๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ