Hello everyone I'm Jervis I wan to say nothing

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

  Sure, here is a story I wrote: The year is 2042. The world is a very different place than it was just a few decades ago. Climate change has caused widespread devastation, and many major cities have been abandoned. The global economy has collapsed, and there is widespread poverty and hunger. In this new world, a new kind of hero has emerged: the scavenger. Scavengers are people who travel from place to place, searching for anything of value that can be traded or sold. They are often seen as dangerous and unpredictable, but they are also essential to the survival of those who live in the ruins of the old world. One such scavenger is a young woman named Anya. Anya is tough and resourceful, and she has learned to survive in a world that is often hostile to those who are not strong enough. She has also learned to trust her instincts, and she knows that sometimes the only way to survive is to be willing to take risks. One day, Anya is scavenging in an abandoned warehouse when she finds a s

Inspirational book story on power of brahmacharya celibacy

Tussle (Manthan) is always required to make new decisions in life and ManthanHub helps you  do Manthan for yourself.   I am from Indore, Madhya Pradesh My name is Prakash I hope my story reaches to whole world through ManthanHub so that, millions of guys suffering like me can get a new life my life had became hell and it was about to end then I got a book and because of that book only I am alive today   before revealing that book, I would like to request you that please listen my story patiently so that you won't commit the horrible mistakes in youth, and live life meaningfully I still remember,from my childhood to the age of 15 when I used to go out among peoples, talk with them also used to play with them, they used to tell me that you are an exceptional guy so beautiful and healthy great eyes and lips vigorous face and dense healthy  hair beautiful voice, are you a human or a god? repeating again,that you are an exceptional guy so beautiful and healthy when I used to go out among peoples, talk with them they easily got attracted to me I felt proud my behaviour with people, was very good my parents were with happy with me I was very good in academics then my life took a sudden turn     one of my friend, who got a sexual magazine he used to read it, and narrate me the same I was not interested but, I got addicted of listening to it once I caught my friend masterbuting after watching him, I started masterbuting too, to satisfy my unfulfilled desires but  I was not satisfied by doing it once, so I started masterbuting a lot and also read the sexual magazines I got addicted to reading them along with masterbution   and this scene was continued for long my unfulfilled desires never satisfied I became unsatisfied I always used to think of doing it with a woman after this, every girl,woman I faced, it stimulated me very badly and used to think of having sex with them I did a lot of masterbution because of this thoughts one day,  a strange incident took place when I was 22 year old, roaming outside, a a thought got struck in my mind I remembered my life from the age of 15 I used to feel pride, whenever I stepped outside people used to tell me that, I am an exceptional guy so healthy and attractive but it's not same today, no pride, no attraction nobody sees me in that way anymore but now, I am feeling hesitated among people people still watch me, but I feel like a criminal from inside An old man said to me, have you got up from a long disease because in your childhood,you had great body but not the same now you have weak eyes and sticking chicks beauty of your face is no more there your face has changed to an extent that it feel like a plastic surgery your body and face's color has been changed the charm your body and face had, is no more there were you sick? I told him, No it's nothing like that he told me to meet him in his shop and also that he will offer me a book after reaching my home, I thought a lot about it that why did he told me so? in 7 years, I got so changed that I didn't even noticed really, time is very powerful after that day, I got into depression and it caused worry in my family I was in deep depression for 2 years and kept remembering old things and thought like, if I could get my childhood back but life doesn't work that way old thoughts changed my work and behaviour my body and mind reached the limit of weakness I can't even express my condition I used to shiver while standing and felt great  shame in going outside due to depression, I got more deep into the habit of masterbution unfulfilled desires burnt me and weakness of body also took a toll on me childhood memory's stuck in mind for once I thought that suicide is the only solution now before that I decided to meet the old man at that time I was 24 years old I reached his shop and told him that he told me to give a book can I get that book? he smiled and said,  ''this book is always there with me'' I keep giving this book to youths he said, in youth, youngsters commits horrible mistakes and end up making their life a hell and walk directly into the death trap becomes a living dead body this is book which gives them  a new life you must read this at least 5 times, then see how your life changes I decided to end my life but also thought of reading that book 5 times and see what happens the name of that book is, Divya Prerana Prakash I didn't knew about semen back then, and also didn't knew about brahmachrya an vital energy didn't knew about bravery I didn't knew about mind, body and soul but when I read that book 5 times the knowledge of that book tussled my mind again and again on one side, I was getting rid of bad habits and bad memories on other side, I was approaching the truth of life I felt that life is such a priceless thing which can not be priced one thing is for sure that, greater the person, greater he has chances to make his life great I learnt a lot from that book  and changed my lifestyle and slowly started following Brahmachrya today I am 26 years old I want to tell every youth that don't be a fool in driving pleasure from wrong movies and by getting into a wrong habit it will cost you a lot your youth energy will be burnt and you won't even notice i.e. don't burn your vital energy drive your energy, enthusiasm, bravery, strength to such a place that where you can say that, I am veeryavan (vigorous) live such a life that ,you fell pride when you go outside everyone knows how to waste their energy but very few know how to use that energy i.e. I am proud of myself I am proud of my ancestors who has showed the way to save the vital life energy   friends, link of this book is given in description please keep sharing this video let's see you in next video         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Horror Stories || Room Number 223 Scary Stories in English

learning english for kids learning english for beginners

𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙅𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮