Hello everyone I'm Jervis I wan to say nothing

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

  Sure, here is a story I wrote: The year is 2042. The world is a very different place than it was just a few decades ago. Climate change has caused widespread devastation, and many major cities have been abandoned. The global economy has collapsed, and there is widespread poverty and hunger. In this new world, a new kind of hero has emerged: the scavenger. Scavengers are people who travel from place to place, searching for anything of value that can be traded or sold. They are often seen as dangerous and unpredictable, but they are also essential to the survival of those who live in the ruins of the old world. One such scavenger is a young woman named Anya. Anya is tough and resourceful, and she has learned to survive in a world that is often hostile to those who are not strong enough. She has also learned to trust her instincts, and she knows that sometimes the only way to survive is to be willing to take risks. One day, Anya is scavenging in an abandoned warehouse when she finds a s

lntagram mistakes (DON‘T DO This) Grow your instagram account \ Do‘s


What to do to increase followers on Instagram? What to do in order to attract followers on Instagram like  Sugar attract ants. Through my experiences I have learned some Trips and tricks. So sharing those through this video. If you want to learn something  then stay connected and keep watching this video .  hello namaste how are you all today ? Actually why am I talking about this topic? When I don't even have thousands of followers I am sharing whatever I have learnt through my experiences  So it could be helpful to those who are looking for it.

I belong to henna community so my example would be    related to the community. But if you belongs to other platform or community   You too can be find it helpful. So I will talk about some does and don'ts  But Before that let me talk about three great questions  because these three great questions will give you clarity. If you have   answer for these three great questions then  You have clarity and, then whatever action you will take  It would be helpful to you  Our first great question is that what is your purpose   to be on Instagram ? What is the reason that you want to be On instagram .

Have you ever asked yourself this question? Or your reason is everyone has Is on instagram so we have to be there too. If you don't have any reason Then its very difficult for you to begin with this entire thing. So if I tell you about my purpose, It will give you idea  if you have any confusion  You all know that   I am YouTube .

So I feel    I can connect with my audience through Instagram easily .   I can share my bridal work   and other assignments  with them easily  I can share my prices with them I share if I have some thoughts.   I can share some informations related to my products. Its very easy to stay in connection with my audience  Instagram is such a platform for me   Create connection with m y audience .

This is my purées to be on  Instagram. Now you have to Find yours. Then our second question will come, about your target audience Who are they ? For whom do you want to come on this platform ?  Who will follow you? So this will be your second big question,  your target audience   For Exemplar Your fellow Artists. They could be established artist or    new artist.

They can be your audience, or your   customer if you re in business. They could be your potential  Customers or current customers. From second  great question we will go to third question.   What are you offering them? Why should they follow you? What do you have to offer them    because of that they will follow  you. You have to answer three great questions. If you have  Answer for them then tell me through comments, then I will know that you have a Clarity Moving forward with.

I will repeat my 3 questions again. It will be easy for you   to answer those question.   Pause the video and write the answers,   what is your purpose for coming to Instagram   What is the reason? Second, who is your target audience and third is   What do you have to offer to target audience?  Why should they follow you? Give your answers through comment GNow lets talk about do's and don'ts .

So we will talk about mistakes later on friend. First, we talk a little bit about what we really need What actions are supposed to do right.   To increase the followers , first thing you need to do Is that if you are coming to this platform  as a business So please keep your business account as your account.

Don't Promote your business through personal account  create a business account and interact with everyone with the same business account   Interaction is very important,   The third point will be.  Ok first point is Create a business account. The second point is to interact with everyone from the business account itself. And the third  point is ,interaction is very important.

How would you interact? Don't only like those posts . You also have to comment on them. Some questions are going on. If some discussion is going on then take part into that  If you want to share the input then you should share. If you build community, then it is also very important to comment You go and comment   on someone's post. Good appreciative  comment. If you write an appreciative comment they will also appreciate it  They might Will see your work And if they like your work they will follow you There will be a good strong relationship.

To Establish  strong relationship first  You have to show your presence. You opened an account and  sat down How will anyone know about you?    You created your page   and if you are not going anywhere then no one Know about you. It won't work,  if you are in business  you have to let know everyone about it  So you have to go first. And let everyone know then they Will come.  Keep posting your work regularly . Whatever your account Is for means your niche, like we will talk about mehndi So whatever your work related to mehendi keep posting them.  whatever design you make   whatever tips and tricks, etc. You have, post  that   Regularly .

This is also very important because someone will come to your page  You should have something to show them   What do you do and what are your capabilities. If you Are new Artist  then  you can also post your learning. then you Create videos Make an Engaging Post. They says Videos are very catchy  Videos catch attention very fast compare to anything else We also does some , especially when we watch a video We watch such videos.

Where someone is teaching something Engaging videos make us stop to have a look at it     Engaging thought provoking posts you can write   You can also share inspirational design.   With your own ability  you will create engaging content.     If there is some challenge going on somewhere, Competition is going on then those are good opportunity to promote yourself Take part If the challenges are happening. You participate  you get a shout out too. Those organisers will share your post Those types of shout out  will also help you.

Those practices will be helpful unlearning journey too. You can do inspirational work For example some artist work you admire, so you can copy or recreate their work And then tag those artist into your post So  they will give you a shot out. If any one is offering friendly Shout out then you can request those.  However don't force yourself Upon someone for shout out . if they announce   About those shout out then approach them.   we talk about that in Don't, this way   You can also promote yourself. Use of hash tag wisely Use proper hashtags in your post and remember  To use topic related hashtag and use some popular hashtag too.   We are talking about hashtag here not the tags.

Hashtags should be topicals related and proper use of hash tag is important   To promote your work . Technical people always advice about it.  use hashtag, but being relatable   Must be related to the topic. Don't do anything random And if you are copying someone. Getting inspired by someone If you are using someone's product  , then give proper credit to  All of them in your post. Its not like that you write long post  And towards the bottom of the post you gave credit to them  We all know, ver few people read entire post and this is wrong practice   Giving credit inlets line and we will talk more about it in don'ts  And most importantly to have lots and lots of patience  I used to be relatively easy to increase flowers in past.

And people, who has lots of followers, are on this platform since many years,    Many people started this platform when instagram was new  Thats why its obvious that they have huge numbers of followers .   You are new here so have patience because 1 plant also take  Itime to nurture and grow.  So this is the process  Don't rush and do mistakes those could be harmful in long run ,   So lets talk about those mistakes we are supposed to avoid . This one grave  Mistakes some inferior people will do. Sorry I am using this word but  The action they take is forcing me to say such words.

They take short cut, they take route of cheating, stealing  They take screen shot of other artist work  Remove water mark from those pictures and post as their own work on their page. Posting someone else work as their own . Take screen shot  remove the water mark and then post   Without any credits. Projecting someone's work as your own    We call it theft and if you think so   that by doing this you  don't get caught then you are in a dream world  It will be known from somewhere. And you get Caught stealing  hen you are reported. Then all the community Will always keep you under target that they will avoid you   If you spread negativity from the beginning ,  Then you are jeopardising your presence on this platform .

If reported by many then   Instagram will close your account.   If you get  customer by lying. That customer will not come back to you  If your work is not unto the mark. And they will come to know about your lie. So don't do this thing. This is the biggest  Mistake.   Stealing work . Then we will come next don't  Over-tagging.  Tagging Now we are talking about tags .

First we talked about hashtags. What is over tagging ?  If you are inspired by my work, and  you are tagging me. this Good thing, but what ever you posted has no relation with me  Mean  either it is inspired by me nor My product is being used . But you  feel like you You will tag I will go to your post. I will like and you Will get some activity in this way. then this is wrong.

Because once or twice I will do that . Then if you keep doing this every time, then that Artist will get irritated and block you because you   Are not only tagging one person but you are over tagging lot of people So you over populated your post with unnecessary tags.   If you do this for no reason, then many people start feeling annoyed. Because in your over tagging our genuine tags get lost. Thats why some times many people block such  Account who harassed them with tagging ,   If you use someone's product, or inspired by someone, If you are sharing someone's post, then tag them and give credit nicely in  First line of the post. thats is the right way Then Stay away from spamming . Yes spamming, its nice to appreciate someone's work Interacting with others through comment ant al but  Don't go to someone's account and spam advertising yourself.  Please do not go to other's account and tell  please follow me Subscribe   to me. See my account I do this and I do that. Follow me follow me follow me don't write in someone's account  If you do such things it is called spamming. it means You go to another shop and tell their customer. Come to my   shop, come to my shop. Then those other shop owner won't like that kind of behaviours. It means you are sharing their customers. This is a very wrong thing  Very wrong If this is the case, don't do this.

Then when you are inspired by someone's work And if you are tagging them  in the your post Then it Must be in the first line. Name of that artist should come in first line I should be clearly visible to everyone because very few people  read the entire post, then you have a credit for someone If you want to give, then write the name of the artist in the first line. If you are writing it in last line then it is not call respect.

If you do it nicely then that artist also feel obliged to pay back respect with  Appreciation by giving a shot out by sharing your post  in their story or post  If you have given them proper credit so don't do such mistakes  Where you give them credit in last line of post.  So do is credit in first line and don't is don't credit in last line.  Then another is someone will approach you promising likes and followers  In exchange of money. Please don't do that . Like new people get caught in it   Likes followers purchased in this way are actually fake and   Those offering you in exchange of money , are actually Bots  Think about it and when you do this instagram algorithm catch it easily. When machines increase some activity randomly its very easy to catch. Then they Put you on the hit list and other thing if you  Buy Like and Follow this way  What is the use of it? Because if I will follow  Your account  I will see your work. If I like your work or i    Would love to talk to with you. Anything about you I would love Then I will follow you. I won't see number of  followers you have   I will not follow you after seeing the number of you have You want a follower who gives you work. help to progress your business If you want to make Genuine   community, then Don't get confused about buying likes and followers. You will only loose in this   About paid advertisement also. A lot of people have asked me about it and from  my personal experience I can say that , that paid advertisement actually are not that helpful. If your budget is small specially for small business, then you will   Not be benefitted. By this .

However if you have huge budget  your budget is too big with advertising. Such as for big company and they have millions of rupees in budget for advertisement.   Then the matter is different but small business small budget Then paid Advertising is not so helpful.    it is not beneficial, so try to stay out of it. so these are some tips and Tricks I have shared with you from my own experience That I have learned through my own journey. That I have shared   with all of you and yes one more thing try to post   good pictures for your content. They should not be too hifi  Or too fancy . But ya they should be pleasing to eyes. 

Post that kind of photos. So pay little attention to that too, and don't post random stuff Try to post related to your niche. Related to yours Page is about. Remain  stick to it. Once your audience grows. Then if they have interest in your personal life    Then if you post something personal then its ok. Other wise you posted this some day  . Other day  something else.  In short you keep posting  different all the time.  Then your audience will get confused. This is also a mistake So here are my tips and tricks that I share from my  experience I have learned from. I hope you will get any help from it. Bye farewell to you and yes through comments Let me now  which of these tips and Tricks seemed more helpful to you.

If you have any request for such topics Let me know so I can take those topics in upcoming videos  Bye we will meet soon in new video till than  Stay blessed , stay inspired and keep inspiring everyone bye bye thank you C U. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Horror Stories || Room Number 223 Scary Stories in English

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

Story Of Article village 375 Movie