Hello everyone I'm Jervis I wan to say nothing

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

  Sure, here is a story I wrote: The year is 2042. The world is a very different place than it was just a few decades ago. Climate change has caused widespread devastation, and many major cities have been abandoned. The global economy has collapsed, and there is widespread poverty and hunger. In this new world, a new kind of hero has emerged: the scavenger. Scavengers are people who travel from place to place, searching for anything of value that can be traded or sold. They are often seen as dangerous and unpredictable, but they are also essential to the survival of those who live in the ruins of the old world. One such scavenger is a young woman named Anya. Anya is tough and resourceful, and she has learned to survive in a world that is often hostile to those who are not strong enough. She has also learned to trust her instincts, and she knows that sometimes the only way to survive is to be willing to take risks. One day, Anya is scavenging in an abandoned warehouse when she finds a s

Resurrection Ertugrul Short Full story

 RESURRECTION ERTUGRUL THE STORIES AND CHARACTERS DEPICTEDHERE WERE INSPIRED BY OUR HISTORY NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED DURINGTHE FILMING OF THIS PRODUCTION. Seven Iron? He dug Aykiz's grave by his own hands. He only had Aykiz in this world. And she has gone to another world. His look, his talk and everythinghe does have changed. You prolonged my life, brother. May God bless you. Thank you, Bey. From now on, Halime will stayin my marquee. Also, Gokce will sleep in my marquee. As you wish, mother. Are you worried for her baby, mother? Do not worry,I have eyes only for her, too. Gokce and Halime, they are both my sister. Her child is my child. I will not let anything bad happento her and her baby. It is a miracle that her babyis still alive. Come on, my daughter. You shall go to your work. They slaughtered even women and children. They thought our womenwould have been afraid and surrender. Our women fought like Alps. Bey. Know that, if we do not make thoseinglorious bastards pay for it I will be ashamed of being a man. Turgut Alp we cannot drink or eat anything until we make thempay for bloodshed they did. What happened to Kayi will happen to all Turkmen tribes. If we do not stop these tyrants we will lose Anatolia. How will we fight back to Mongolswho brought all world to their knees? All the world groans bitterlyby the tyranny of Mongols and Crusaders. If we are afraid of those tyrants if we do not stop them what shall oppressed people do? If we do not stop tyranny,we will not be Alps, Bey. We could only be Turk,if we do not knuckle under tyranny. We could only be Turkif we fight infidels. We could be Turk if we area hope to the oppressed. What are you thinking of, Bey? We will fight until we perish,until we die. Gundogdu Bey! Calm down Selcan, I am fine. How could you say that, Bey?You are wounded. Mongols attacked him near the plain.Now he is fine, Selcan Hatun. If Kocabash had not been there,you would be mourning for me now, Hatun. From now on, he is my brother. Know that. Do you know why you are notspeared to these logs, Tankut? It is not the things a man hasthat makes him weak but the things he wishes for. You must learn to not give upand sleep as Ertugrul does. It was not possible to passall guards and escape. But he escaped. If you sleep or doze off the fork will pierceboth your chin and chest. If you survive you will regain my trust. It will not be easy to catch him again. -We will attract his attention.-How? I have a very powerful tool to do this. I am grateful to you, brother. You took my nomad tent under your wing. You re-erected my husband's marquee. May God bless you. If God permits, both nomad tentswill grow together. If God permits. If God permits, that would happen. But Mongols coming near our nomad tent trying to kill my nephew is not acceptable. Is it, Tugtekin? Uncle... ...if jackals attack the nestthe wolves, of course, lay an ambush. Do not worry. From now on, neither Dodurganor Kayi Alps will sleep. I gave orders to Alps, father.I punished the faulty ones. From now on, we will keep a sharp lookoutin the nomad tent. Do not worry. Mistakes are made once, son. Repetition is foolish. We have no right to be foolish, uncle. I mean, going after head scarfedwas my fault. A momentary inattentioncan cost our lives. Dodurga and Kayi Alps andyour nomad tents will be of one heart under Tugtekin's command. After late Ertugrul's unskillful Alps left there is no one left in nomad tentwho has bad intentions. They did not leave, Aytolun. They will come back to their nomad tentwhen they are done being a guest. Moreover, they are my sons. I raised all of them. I have no pity on themfor my nomad tent's unity but it does not mean I give up on them. All the Alps are our sons, Mother Hayme. But yours is not being a guest. Oghuz tribes are welcomedin each other's tribe. Some of us treat our Alpslike they are step-children. You and Gokce are step-childrenof Mother Hayme, Selcan Hatun. But she treats you like her own children. Moreover, she married youwith her own son. She loves you more than her daughter. Know that, Kayi Alps are our own son, too. Give me bread. We need to learn Noyan's intention. If we do not know what he is planning he will cause us trouble sooner or later. According to news coming from Konya,Sultan Alaeddin was gathering an army. Sultan Alaeddin's army cannot be herebefore winter ends. So we need to be cautious. We need to prepare winter storage. Mongol fear captured every souleven before they fought with them. That is why we need to keepour eyes peeled. We should not hasten. What happens if we crack down on Noyan? If we crack down on Noyan we will be miserableeven in the very first battle. Our mothers, daughters and sisters will be miserablein infidels' hands. They will also destroy the nomad tents. That is why, we will act smart. We will wait for Sultan Alaeddin's armies. When the enemy comes and takes his child whom a man cannot take his eyes off the spirit and the body he carrieswill be a burden. If God permits,May god meet you in paradise. Amen. It condoles me that Aykiz is a martyr. I always tell I wish I had a thousand sonsand all of them would be martyr. When are we going todefeat Mongols, Wild Demir? It is allowed to Oghuz toget out of this in one piece? We have an enemy worsethan Mongols, Artuk Bey. -Who is that enemy, Wild Demir?-The instigation among us. Instigation and its fire. It burns me out, Artuk Bey. I also see that fire, Wild Demir. I also see it. But I cannot talk about it. If we do not put out the fire it will burn us all one day. Artuk Bey, Halime Sultan! We are here. Noyan's army is at beginning of precipicewhere Pasinler plain ends. His other soldiers from Georgia to Kars,from Kars to Ahlat as two large springs are waiting for thewar to be made with Sultan Alaeddin. Why are they waiting, Bey?If they are so strong why would not they finish us already? Ogeday attacked China with thelargest army the world ever seen. They are fighting in Chinawith all their powers. They do not want to open another front. So after Ogeday ruins Chinahe will come for us. Break out! A big storm will break out! Rivers will babble blood,the mountains will bleed there will be blood on roads, blood. Even if they move mountainsand make dungeons in it they shall not stop the lightof God, Geyikli. Be at ease. What are you thinking, Bey? We would be hard on their trail in winter. Noyan's wretched facemust not see the springs. We would finish them offbefore their soldiers help. Bey, what about your brother, Sungurtekin? What if what Noyan said is true? What if he is at service of Ogeday? These is a secret among us for now. When we go back to nomad tent I do not want my brother and my motherto be sorry because of this news. Is it understood? It is understood. What if what they said is true? If what they said is true if my brother knuckled under Ogeday I will break his neck otherwise my father shall notfind peace in his grave. Ertugrul. Ertugrul. Bring water from the cold well. We must bring down her fever. What is the situation, Artuk? I did my best, Hayme Hatun. We will lose either the baby... ...or both. All I wanted was peace. God. God, get us out of this trouble. God, give us peace. First, Sungurtekin was gone. Then my husband, my man... ...my Suleyman was gone to the next world. I bid farewell to my heart, Ertugrul. From now on... ...my only hope is not to losemy grandchild. If I lose him... Bey, you made your way outof the that hell. Death will not come to you, Bey. Well, as I said, a man dieswhen his time is right. So, the time was not right for me. Deer milk will heal your wounds. Thank you, Geyikli. You saved my life. I owe you a life. He is the one who does it,who sees, who makes us see who makes things be,who makes things die. We are human beings, brave man. Very nice, I will come back soon. Good bye, Alps. I heard that Kayi women are dexterous. Now I can see it on your beautiful hands. But seeing you worriedmakes me sad, Gokce. After all this pain, even livingbecomes a burden, Aytolun Hatun. You are my relative. I cannot let you wear yourselfdown to a shadow. You are young and beautiful. No man can take their eyes off you. Because you are Suleyman Shah's daughterno one draws near to you. Do not wear yourself down to a shadow. Tugtekin and Gundogduwill go to Erzurum soon. Go with them. Go shopping, see new people. Buy delightful clothes for yourself. All right? Word is that, even Byzantine womenwear our chintz and textile fabric. Camel trains come to Konyaand Erzurum for trade. We are no less than Byzantine women. All right? Tugtekin Bey wants to seethe mitts, Aytolun Hatun. All right, leave. Gokce will bring them. Come on, show these mitts to Tugtekin. All right. I told you, that woman is dangerousand stay away from her. Why do you not listen to me? I have never seen a womanwho is more dangerous than you, sister. But if she is as you said,I got used to it because of you. Do not worry, I will be on the safe side.Mind your own business. Bey, you wanted to see the mitts I made. Thank you. As I wanted. But I do not understand how didyour delicate finger make these? You need to make 500 pairs of this mittswith women before winter ends. I will do my best, Bey. Nemrut, from now onyou are my private Alp. I want to know the wind that blows,the bird that flies and everything. Yes, Bey. Gundogdu Bey. Peace be upon you.-And peace be upon you. Bey, if you give permission,I want to talk. Of course, you have permission. Tugtekin wants to talk to Alps. Bad things reached my ears.-What happened? Kayi Alps do not want to obey Tugtekin. They could not accept it. What is that they could not accept? What he did to Ertugrul's Alps. And they could not acceptwhat he did to your Alp, Hamza. They are offended becausethey go by the board. Wild Demir do we have any mission other thanto protect unity of Kayi and our nomad people? No, we do not. Otherwise, we cannot live on these lands. Everybody must be aware of this. Moreover, you wanted to come to theselands before its time, not me. Now, tell my words to those watering holeswho told you these. Take my side. Let Alps see you on Tugtekin's side. They will calm down a little. You know, they respect you. No, Bey. I have a more important business. All right. What happened, brother?Is it something important? No, Tugtekin. It is not. -God is right!-God gives life! -God is right!-God gives life! -God is right!-God gives life! The time is right, Wild Demir. I am by your sideuntil my last breath, Bey. God is right! Oh Bey. Oh Suleyman Shah. The union of two nomad tentsshould not have been like this. Our sons are fighting with each other. How will it be? How? Brave Alps of Kayi areat your disposal, Tugtekin Bey. Thank you. Brave Alps of Kayi and Dodurga. We have same blood and traditions. Now we have same nomad tent and enemy. Our Beys made a decision in headquarters. The mission of commanding two nomad tentswere given to me. Now, it is time to obey and be one. All Alps must know that smallest disobedience will be punished and no mercy will be shown. Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! My undying brother! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Ertugrul! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! My son! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! He is not dead, he is alive! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! I heard that my Alpswere punished severely because of various reasonswhile I was not here. I want headquarters to convene andmake a final decision about punishments. Until the headquarters convene my Alps will be under my commandin nomad tent. If there is anyone who protests,come to the forefront. Until the headquarters convene if anyone hurts my Alps he will face me. Everyone must know this. Mother? Do you have any word? No, my son. Uncle? Do you have any word? No. If you say they are under your command there is nothing I shall say. You go and rest. My brother. My dying day has not come yet, mother. May God give my life to you. My son. Thank God a thousand times. Welcome, brave son. Thank you, uncle. Where is Halime Sultan, mother? Where is she, mother? In her marquee, son. Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Thank God! Thank God! Thank God! Thank God! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Horror Stories || Room Number 223 Scary Stories in English

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

Story Of Article village 375 Movie