Hello everyone I'm Jervis I wan to say nothing

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

  Sure, here is a story I wrote: The year is 2042. The world is a very different place than it was just a few decades ago. Climate change has caused widespread devastation, and many major cities have been abandoned. The global economy has collapsed, and there is widespread poverty and hunger. In this new world, a new kind of hero has emerged: the scavenger. Scavengers are people who travel from place to place, searching for anything of value that can be traded or sold. They are often seen as dangerous and unpredictable, but they are also essential to the survival of those who live in the ruins of the old world. One such scavenger is a young woman named Anya. Anya is tough and resourceful, and she has learned to survive in a world that is often hostile to those who are not strong enough. She has also learned to trust her instincts, and she knows that sometimes the only way to survive is to be willing to take risks. One day, Anya is scavenging in an abandoned warehouse when she finds a s

Turkish Horror A Ghost Story 375 Movie in English

Story 375 Movie in English 

When it passes: A year as a month, a month as a week, a week as a day, a day as an hour. When the people compete against each other on building. The judgment day is close... March 13th. Will you never fear God? Man alive! Never again, my God! You can't destroy this holy place, the house of God! I won't let you to destroy it! Your mosque is mine now. For God's sake! For God's sake! A mosque will be demolished to build a shopping mall? Are you all there? Man alive! Huh? I give you a week. Pull up stakes. I go to the state. I go to channels, to newspapers, to all of them! Go where you want! The mosque will be demolished. Estate of the Heavens and the Earth only belongs to Him. God will not allow you. I got necessary permissions. Infidel! God damn you! One week! God will not forgive you!Won't forgive you! *A Sign Of Doomsday: The Sect* It's so hot. I hate hotel rooms. It hasn't rained for 3 months, isn't it normal? I'm tired of meeting in the hotel. We could have gone to you-too. Can Ekimoğlu. You don't even know a way of Bağcılar. Do you love me? Yes. Are you going to divorce your wife? No. At least, you are honest. I have a surprise for you. But you need to hold on. How long will I wait? You are so hot. How long will I wait? You won't be able to succeed! God forgive me! Can?-What happened? What are you doing?- I'm brushing my teeth. I had a nightmare. Come here. What did you have?- Do not ever leave me, okay? What are you doing? Can! It hurts, Can! Don't! Please! Caaaan! Caaan! Why are you screaming? Caaan! Shhh! You're going to fall asleep. I had a lot of nightmares. Phew, I'll fall faint from the heat.It's hotter than Lebanon, I swear. They say they would close down the factory until it rains, if it goes like this a while more. What? What will we do?- Your job is easy. You find a rich husband and it'll be okay. :))- Ali, do not blather! Okay, I made a joke.- Do not make such jokes! Elif Şener? Telephone?- Come on, run run. Yes? Hey, would it be ever called here? Don't be silly! What? Really? Okay, I go out in an hour.No, not now. In an hour... Come on, kisses. Hello? I love you.  it 3 Why are we here?- Surprise. What a nice apartment house. Just like in movies. Welcome, Sir Can. Please come in. Did you like it?- Great. As a result of the volcanic eruption in Indonesia, The sky in most of Asia has been fuming. It is said that the number of dead would be stated in thousands. Television is open. Sorry about that. What are these? Well, these are in all the departments here. A huge fire happened here in the past andhalf of the building became unusable. Then they renewed without ruining the inner texture. Think like a historical monument.Apart from that, the goods are very qualified. Look at. Strange. I was told that you preferred it as furnished. It is ours? No, it's just yours. Will you excuse us for a moment?- Of course. Can, I'm ashamed.And what about my other house? I take care of everything. Do not worry. It is paid a year's rent for this place. I want you to be comfortable, Elif. If you like it, this house is yours. Clothes, trinkets, everything will come here. Hmm... And this is... my last surprise.- Really? Your Volkswagen Beetle is waiting for you down there.  - I love you.  $$ But there's something you need to know about this house. What is it?- No stairs. You would say that, right?- Yes, there are no stairs. Ups-and-downs will be done with an elevator. How's that? There was in the entrance. It's just for a basement. I mean it's apart fromthe apartment. It belongs to a private institution. Entry-exit is strictly forbidden.  For your information. It isn't a problem, is it? No, but it's weird, I mean.An apartment without stairs... I've heard it first time. Live in in peace, Darling.  :P~~ Let's talk outside. Thank you. Come on then. Where have you been?You were with her, weren't you? I'll find her and make life miserable for her! You don't even answer me! Here, it's your manhood!Grow some balls... Maybe you have a child... Hello, Daughter. We're your nextdoor. I am Füsun, and it's my husband Atilla. Hello. I am Elif. Say 'Welcome' to her, Atilla. Here, ours is such a kind. Anyway. Welcome.Are you happy with your home? I just got here but it's very nice... We also got here that you just got here. :)Now you don't have any food. We were going to ask you to dinner. But now...- No ifs and buts. We wait for you, Beautiful daughter.And Uncle Atilla will be very happy. Well, I'll change my clothes and come then. Weird. Where are you from, Daughter? Originally Konya but I've never gone there.- Is your family there? No. My mother is late. I do not see much with my father.- Oh why? Oh, I poked my nose into it again.  -No. No problem. I don't like to talk about my father. I'm born and raised in here. I was even born in this apartment.So is Uncle Atilla... (recruitment) Oh, how nice. A neighbors love, that is. What's your occupation, Daughter? I work in a factory.- I guess you're in a high place. We have a guest! Does not matter. No, it's important. Go to room! Good appetite. We can start now. Doruk is our grandson. (recruitment) His family passed away in a traffic accident 5 years ago. My condolences to you. We try to raise him properly.We do our level best, but it's not like a parent, of course. Your job is difficult, of course, but I wish he ate with us. He'll learn table manners. How, did you like it? I liked it. There're figures like this table and eye even in my house. They're from the past of the apartment.Every apartment has it. The realtor mentioned that.- Are you okay, Daughter? Aww, so sorry.   - I wonder if the food didn't agree with her. Atilla, bring her water! Please do not bother! My stomach got a little worse, so...- I'll make a mint and lemon right now. No. Not necessary. Let me go home. I don't feel good. I guess a carrying or something was too much. Do you want me to come along?-No. Thank you so much. God bless your hands again. Daughter, I wish you rested here. What's wrong with me?- What do you feel? I vomit. I feel dizzy. I do not feel normal.- Very normal. How normal? You are pregnant.It's very normal that you don't feel normal. Four-week. Impossible.... No way. I guess it's an unexpected guest? If you want, talk to your husband.- I don't have a husband. OK. I mean, whoever father is, talk to him.Decide quickly. I can help you with another matter. What happened to my arm? I do not know. Anyway. Today is the 18th of April.When shall we meet again? April? You're wrong. Wrong? But the 30th of March is my birthday. We was going to celebrate it with Can. Do you want me to write a sedative? It may be low by itself, right? I mean, there's always such a risk, of course,but now it seems healthy. Does it get hurt if I have an abortion? The person you have called can not be reached at the moment. Please try again later. I'm DYING. Come, Daughter. Come. How are you today?Do you feel good, Dear Elif? Excuse me, have we met before? - You're a weird girl. You had come to drink tea with Füsun, you know. When? Last week. Are you okay?- I'm coming from a doc. So I'm a little confused. Oh my sweetheart has come! This piece of lion is my son: Hasan. Glad to meet you.I have to go. A boy. What? It will be a boy. I felt like that. How a happy, how a nice news! We're next door whatever you need, Neighbor! Hello? Hello, whom did you call? You scared me.- Your door was open. Come inside. Are you hungry? Do you drink something? Come then, Let me take you to mom. What happened? Why do not you want to go? Are you afraid of them? Or they harm you? What then? Tell me. They are not my family.- What are you doing here? We are so sorry.Atilla, take him home right. We were chatting. Doruk lies a lot to attract attention. Don't mind him, Daughter. It's just a child. Anyway. I'm tired. I'll rest a little.Have a nice day. Rest, of course, rest.You're carrying a life. Pardon me?- Gönül said that, you're pregnant. But I just talked to her.- It's just old age. All our work is a rumor. But remember, we are with you. I haven't had time to forget it yet. You are so right, huh. We're very sorry. Good evening then. Elif, are you crazy?- What's happening? Where am I? What are you trying to do? Feigning madness or something? Or it's a game for compensation? What compensation? What are you saying? You started screaming when you resign.You haven't come to work for days. I don't pay a penny, for the record. It'll already be closed down. No water, no electricity! Soon we will import wheat, wheat! We can't even sell tomatoes! I haven't come to work for days?- The only problem is Presidency... Elif? Just a moment! Elif, where have you been? Why don't you come here? I call you and you don't pick it up? Talk to me! Ali, what day is it today? Friday. What's wrong with you?- No, no. What is the date? May 14th. Elif? The person you have called can not be reached at the moment. Please try again later. I've made my decision. I don't want this baby.- Father doesn't want it? I did not talk to him, but he also would agree with me. Impossible.- Believe me, the father is not a problem. No. Impossible, because you missed the legal process. What's the date? June 15th. But you told me you would help me? It's been 2 months since that day, Elif. Are you okay?- I am not! I'm going crazy or sick! I don't remember how we came to today.Did I sleep or what? I'm going nuts. You were just here last week. You were in a good mood. You told me you wanted to give birth and to be a mother. I don't remember such a thing. Look, you and the baby are very healthy. Pre-natal women are stressed and go into depression. I mean, it may offend your feelings, to decide this abortion. I have a psychiatrist friend,I want you to see him. Do you have anything else you want to say? No. Where is your family? We don't see. I'm not really lying. And I'm not making up any of this. I don't understand how the time passes. I have terrible dreams. The woman you saw, tried to take your baby? No. I mean, I do not know. I will be frank. Noises, crying, paranoia, all of them may happen during pregnancy. It seems your pregnancy wasn't so planned. You feel lonely. A loneliness in the degree of illness may be a cause of loss of time perception. Try to spend time with your family, friends, neighbors.  - I have no family. I do not have friends either. My neighbors, they are strange people. If I put on the record what you say, you will enter the control. And then they'll take your baby from you. Do you want this? I don't know.  - Except drugs what I write, my advice to you: is you not to be lonely. Meet someone. It's the best way to prevent the time chaos. What is that table? It was here when I moved in. Thanks for your time.Now I feel better myself. Look at the inglourious! How can he leave you alone in such a situation, Elif? He doesn't know the situation. You have to do tell it to him at all costs. Look, I'm with you. Come on.- I say to you his phone is off. Call the house then. If his wife picks it up, make up an excuse. You need to talk to him in some way. He need to know it, Elif. Yes? Uhh, hello.We're trying to reach Sir Can, but his phone is off. And it's a state of emergency. What is your name? Uhhh, Merve. Wait then, Merve. Can, it's calling you up? Yes?- Can, it's me. Are you crazy?- I'm pregnant, Can. I can't have the baby aborted, because it's expired.- Don't be silly. You won't have an abortion anyway. Understand? Come, let's talk then. I can't come there now. I'll go abroad. I will send you too much money before I go. Just don't do anything stupid. Can, I say 'I am afraid'. Don't you understand? There's nothing to be afraid of, Sweetheart. We are together. We'll have a baby, Elif. It's our baby. I love you. Do not worry. I need to hang up now. But I... Hello? What happened? What did he say? I want to go out at night.- Elif, are you all right? It's a time warp again...- Ali! What did the guy say, tell me?- Never mind what he said. Are you going to go out with me at night or not? I'm asking one more favor of you? - What? Could you explore the apartment where I live in? The apartment?  - Yes. I mean, I wonder if something strange happened earlier. OK. Thank you very much. See you at night. Dear, my cat escaped, so I'm looking for it. How did your cat get my house? It's just a cat, you know, Dear?It goes in and out everywhere. I don't know it and don't love it. Come to dinner, I made fish.- No. I will go out at night.- Where? To dance with your permission.- But, Dear, it's not right when you're pregnant! Lady Gönül, look,I'm not wanting to behave rudely. Look, you need to sit at home and reast For centuries, it has been looking for this book.- Uhh, anyway, let's not go in there too much. You said there's more than one sign. Is there something we need to know & see and that we missed? You are blind, blind! A hadith from Berzenci: "Two Muslim armies will fight."Iran-Iraq War: 1980. A year before that, in 1979, been shed blood in the Kaaba. Minarets have risen in these lands.They've luxuriously furnished inside. High prayers voices were hearing,but there was no believer inside. These are all signs. Eclipse of the sun is close in end of the world.Droughts will increase. What else...There are two major events before the doomsday. Later on, earthquake...Oh, can't you listen to reason? How old are you? 25. Do you know me? You're a bitch! You know that, don't you, Merve? Or I should have said "Elif"? Do you want to give birth to this baby? Can told you that? Of course, Can did. And he doesn't want to see you again. You are lying. He's not even abroad or something. He's at home. Me, I mean he's waiting for his wife. He doesn't want both you and that bastard. I'll come back here and kill youif you call "Can" up again! Hopefully you're beautiful. And you're in luck, I will help you. How?   - There is a gynecologist I know. Name is Faruk. I told him about the situation. He's a little old, but he does a good job.He's gonna take care of you. Youth. What a nice thing, isn't it? Forget Can. Enjoy this house. Go find another married man.A lot of them around. Huhhm. But don't forget what I told you! I say, I wonder if you give up the idea of going out at night?   - Go away! Elif? My drink is over.I'll take myself one. Do you want one too? Huff ! Ha, finally.Pardon me! Excuse me? Oh, a blow-out so... Hellooo? - How did I get here?  +Shh, calm, calm, won't hurt.- What are you doing?  +Won't hurt a lot. Tell me the date?- Your tension is a little high. Answer me!- August 10th. I talked to my psychiatrist friend. He said that what happened to you is temporary.It's called depersonalization. I've seen you 3 times in the last a month. You were all right,You were happy. Do you hear me? Elif? Elif? Come on in. What are they doing here? They've brought you here for the last a month. They take care of you like their own girls.- It repents me. She's already our daughter. And what a beautiful girl. Don't worry, Daughter.We will never leave you alone. Thank you. Don't worry.... Our pain is too big. We've lost our brothers, our parents, our children, the thousands. The authorities warn the people for aftershocks. They ask everybody to act sensitively in order to avoid another August 17th.- August 17th. Ali, what date is it today?- September 17th. Elif, please don't hang up. Why would I hang up? You haven't picked my call up for weeks.Look, I can't reach you. No. No, I... I do not remember it.- Listen to me. You had asked me to explore if there's something weird about the apartment. A woman who lived in that apartment before you, committed suicide a few months ago. After the fact, her husband moved out of.I found his new address. I don't know what's that got to do with your pregnancy, but if it relieves you, we may go talk to him. Ali, please dont leave me alone. Elif? Look, broach the subject slowly, okay? I mean, after all, the guy's wife is dead. It's natural if he says something wrong. Yes please? - Peace be with you. Uhh, we were looking for Sir Kaan.Kaan Yamoğlu. You've found it itself. Yes, I'm listening you. First of all, my condolences to you.- Oh, this matter. Are you a journalist or something?- No. No. I live in the apartment where you lived in with your wife. How nice.It's a very good quality apartment. We had beautiful memories there. Pardon, but didn't your wife die there?- Elif? What's something you wanted to ask me? Do you have anything to say   about the apartment? Was there a situation disturbing you or your wife? For example, neighbors?- The neighbors are very good. Lady Füsun helped us a lot. Thank her. They're all so. As to my wife, she was having psychological issues for a long time. On top of that, she couldn't bearthat great responsibility. What responsibility?- Motherhood. My wife was pregnant. We're having a rough time of it, so... Elif? Elif? Let me bring the water. She was here. "The Wednesday Witch." It shows up when I wrote what you described. It is usually in red. Its body is full of bruises and dents.Quite ugly. Quite powerful.It haunts pregnant women and.... Then what? Never mind. Tell me? It eats their babies.  - If it wanted to harm the baby, it would have done it by now. And a story is that: Foreigners called it "Lilith". It is Adam's first wife. Adam's first wife.Yes, but later, it rebels and gives birth tohundreds of genie children. When children were slaughtered as punishment, It's sworn to hauntthe mankind, with the devil. It waits for the rebirth day of the devil. Oh, what is the devil? "Dajjal."  (Antichrist-Lucifer) It's trying to protect the baby. Wait, wait. What is it? No way, Elif. You can't be believing that? Oh, can you please read it? This figure is emerged as a result of merger of Devil and Lilith. The organization (the sect) called "Knights Templar" was declared a satanist by the Church in 1310 and was roasted alive, for they worshipped the goat in this picture. Oh, they are gone crazy.Why are we reading these?  - Go on. After "Templars" dispersed, they came together again and continued to worship "Baphomet". I guess "Baphomet" is a name of this goat.- I can see that. After "Knights Templar" had been hidden for years, they've appeared again under the name of "illuminati". Because this organization, which uses World Leaders as puppets, have to remain secret. Their greatest weapons are their symbols. In architecture, in media, in clothes,in money, everywhere. Oh, what are you doing?- That's enough. I will starve to death. How do you know these names? My father was an imam, so... How? Are you serious? But you're not religious at all? He was very religious, but he never considered as a sin to beat my mother. Sorry. One day, he beat her so much that, my mother ran away with me. He never loved both me and my mother. So if it's piety, so am I then. That's why you don't see him? I need to get out of that house. Get out then. I'm pregnant and have no place to stay. If you want, you could stay with me. No. I don't want to be on your back. Don't be silly, Elif. Look, I'm always with you. Come on. End of discussion. Thank you. Let's go take your stuff.- No. I don't want you to come there.- Why? My neighbors. I'm afraid of them. I'll take it and be right back, okay? OK. Can, I can't reach you. I'm coming to your house. I have no other choice. Daughter, do you have the time? 10:30 Pardon?Isn't it the house of Can Ekimoğlu? It was. Sir Can and his wife passed away. Are you okay, Sis Earthquakes, solar eclipse, smokes;what you said has showed up one by one, Hodja.Look, I don't say that... You yourself, signs of doom, If you've opened and read the Quran,you would have seen who says that.Let's come to the Antichrist subject.Is there any information about when it comes from?A hadith says:An important event happens at the beginning of every century. And at the beginning of A century, Dajjal (Antichrist) will show up. And another hadith says:'The lifetime of a Ummah will exceed 1000 years, but it won't see 1500'.Here, it shows: the time we are currently in.- Who is Dajjal? What is it? It's Zionism according to some, Capitalism according to some, Communism according to some.But Dajjal is Dajjal! Satan is much more scary than your dreams.  It's alive. Well, where will it come from? In some movies, it comes from America, of Europe, of Russia. Whereas, the sword that "Jesus" and "Mahdi" will use to kill Dajjal; I mean, "David's sword".Do you know where it is? Where is?- Ah, my ignorant daughter, ahh! In Topkapı Palace! In Sacred Relics Section.Go, visit and see. "The last owner of the sword will be Jesus Christ" writes on it. Dajjal will come to the World, not gorgeously but secretly, from the simplest place. I mean, Dajjal may be among us. Maybe it's inside of us.May God's peace and mercy be upon you.May God's peace and mercy be upon you. Seyit? I need your help? Seyit, what is wrong with you? You don't often remember what you did, how the time passed, do you, Daughter? I have a look at that:Days, even months have passed. A hadith says that: If the Doomsday is close,it passes: years as months, months as days, days as hours. What is this supposed to mean? Who found this house? A friend of mine. While "Solomon" was building his temple, Satan is tired of taking orders from him and instigates the mortal wall workers. But the foreman "Hiram" is devoted to"Solomon" and is honorable. Journeymen fall into temptation and kill him. The partnership that started between Satan and journeymen that day, has been going on as secret organizations until today. These organizations have been waiting for Dajjal's return for thousands of years. The one eye is the symbol of "illuminati." Because Dajjal has one eye too. "Heretic" will be written on its forehead. Why do the people help it?They are crazy? They help it for what it promised tojourneymen thousands of years ago. After Dajjal comes to this World, it will hide from "Masjid" for a long time. In that period, these organizations will make it invisible by establishing states and creating wars. Remember, Daughter: Jinn are its helper. Children, women, men,they can masquerade as everyone. Seyit? What do you know and not tell me? I beg you, tell me! That's not the house what is cursed. But that's you! Elif? Daughter? Seyit, please come to yourself! Seyit, it's me, Elif! Seyit? Come to yourself!I need you! Father! Please don't leave me alone!- I can't help you, Daughter. I am sorry! Father! Beautiful daughter, are you okay?- Do you need us? Hello?- Lady Elif? Yes.- I am Gynecologist Dr. Faruk Özarman. We had talked about you before Lady Nazan was late. She had made a payment.I want to keep my promise. But I've missed the legal process. Hello?- Lady Elif, do you want it or not? I want it. Where is your place? Çember Sok. No: 3, Osmanbey.- When? I'll wait for you right here at the close of business. How long..... What's the date?- You were just fainted in the corridor. I helped you come here. Oh God. You need to get out of here.Or they will kill you. What did you just say? They killed the previous sister also.- Who are they? Please take me with you and get out of here. Or they will harm me. Who are they, who?- Doruk! Don't leave me with them.- Back to home! Would you go, please? I need to go out.- You may not go out. Applying insecticide to the building.So, no in-and-out tonight. They haven't started yet. I'll be right down.- No! They've started from the ground floor.So you can't go out. And you are pregnant. I call the police up.- OK. Call up, of course. But why? What will you say? Good night then. If you have a problem, Hasan is here. Help! Somebody help! Please someone help!Help! Where am I? Am I in a hospital? No, you're at home. With us. With your family. You also one of them.- Prepare the water. A short time to birth. Birth? What's the date?- Coming! It's coming! Some problems happened, Beautiful.but the baby is healthy. What's the date?- December 31, 1999. It is its night. Shhh. Easy. Easy. Bring the hot water here right now. Let me go!  I beg you, let me go! We can't let you go. We need you. Someone will come here and find me! Cops will come here!- Cops? They bust a passage called "Akmar", when they were looking for us the last time. Have you heard of it, Gönül? Hah Hah Hah Ha Ha Ha... Let them deal with children listening to strange musics. But this baby is bigger than you, than me, than all of us. Why me? What have I done to you? I don't give birth to it! I won't give birth to it! You haven't done anything, Beautiful. An imam took a vow and said prayer and begged, to save his mosque 9 months ago. What are you talking about?- But he couldn't get an answer. Imam came to us as a last resort and made a spell. But the spell was unlawful in your book. What does it have to do with me?- Hypocrite tried to sacrifice himself, but what we wanted wasn't him. Then the imam sacrificed his own daughter what is it his own life and blood, as a last resort. That imam was your father.- Nooo! Before that, Hasan was our first failure. We had hoped for Doruk but he's also the same. The last stupid killed herself, but you... you have no guilt. We will succeed tonight.You are so lucky that... Help! Help!- Out of the way. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten. Everybody go out. I gave her a sedative. Her tension is a little unstable.- She can't escape, can she? No. Let's get out of here. Come on, Daughter. Come on. Father? - Yes Dear?+ Is it you?  - Yes. Wake up, come to yourself.....Come on. Come. You did this to me? Daughter.... I'll kill it! Hasan, come here! Elif? Hasaaaan! It haunts pregnant women and eats their babies......If you have a problem, Hasan is here......The one eye,  illuminati's......We'll have a baby, Elif....I was alone in the degree of a longing....You need to get out of here, or they will kill you.....Jinn... Dajjal has one eye too.....Children, women, men.....Waiting for the devil's rebirth day.....Coming! It's coming!.... Please take me with you and get out of here, or they'll harm me......Doruk? Don't leave me with them.... Doruk?Come, we're going! Come on, hurry. It is my baby! It is my baby! It is my baby. Please give it to me. This mosque is mine now. September 11, 2001:  A dusty&smoky sedition will be seen and others will follow it. 2003 Baghdad Occupation: Baghdad will be destroyed by flames at the end of the World. 2004 Tsunami In the East - 2005 Katrina In the West:  Subduction Events: one in the East, one in the West. July 2012:  The Secred Relics Department where David's Sword is exhibited in Topkapı Palace,was closed to visit. Explore....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Horror Stories || Room Number 223 Scary Stories in English

Anya and Kai: The Last Scavengers

Story Of Article village 375 Movie